$50 Bonus

• Yoonbug
      Yoonbug
      Bronze
      Dear All

I have just created an account and passed a test with you guys. I opened a mansionpoker account and everything's in good order. The only thing left to do yet is to scan in my photo ID... but why should I? (i kno, i know, it's a random security and confirmation test). There are so many threads attesting to the severe delays, or outright refusals to pay the $50 dollar bonus, that it seems not to be worthwhile sending in my ID. Each of these posts is just another reason not to give my ID to you!!

An angry member.
  • 15 replies
    • Yoonbug
      Yoonbug
      Bronze
      .... in fact, i am yet to talkk to even one person who has benefitted form your scheme
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by Yoonbug
      .... in fact, i am yet to talkk to even one person who has benefitted form your scheme
      i loled
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Yoonbug,

I can assure you that we won't give away your information.
      But the ID check is necessary in order to prevent double accounts and cheating attempts.

If you just take a second look in those "I haven't got my money yet" threads you'll see that nearly all of them aren't basic members anymore. Which means they got their money! And If you take a look into the our successes board you'll see how many of our members benefited from our offer and our strategy.
      If you still feel insecure about it, I could totally understand if you don't want to send in your ID since it contains some personal information which you don't want to give away thoughtless.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Yoonbug
      Yoonbug
      Bronze
      thank you for your permission to indulge my insecurity..
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      and by the way: If you wonder why we are giving away 50$ for free in the first place you can take a look at our buidiness model

Greets,
      Chiller3k
    • Yoonbug
      Yoonbug
      Bronze
      yeah, it makes sense but so can anything without verified figures and stats. If you could provide me with that, then i'd consent to assisting you in your business efforts
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      pokerstrategy is not a scam
      i got my 50$ and its become much more ($1400)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi Yoonbug

There are many hundreds of players taking advantage of this offer - and they are the same players taking your money at the micro limit tables!

If you don't want to take advantage of the opportunity then don't, I'm sure there are no hard feelings either way.

If you do, and apply what you learn properly, you'll be a much better player for it.

Best of luck to you.
    • deving42
      deving42
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      If you just take a second look in those "I haven't got my money yet" threads you'll see that nearly all of them aren't basic members anymore. Which means they got their money! And If you take a look into the our successes board you'll see how many of our members benefited from our offer and our strategy.
      Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      *Nods head in agreement*
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      tell my what perosnal info can be used against you when u send them photocopy of your driving license???? god you are no brainer

name? everybody can find you by phone number
      date of birth? everybody can go to matrick and ask for 2-3$
      number of you driving license? ... lol
      photo? ... yes maybe they will put it on youtube as biggest donk
      singature? ... everybody can went to you and ask to sign some papers (they can told you that they are postman,or UPC, or just students making reaserch, or some gays want to legaize marihuana or etc and wanted your signature)

by the way ... go the bank and try make some payment or bank acount without giving him ID ... they will probably copy it...

and i must say that im very VERY greatfull to ps ... they giving u best knowelage of poker for free! and you can make money... i made from 50$ to near 3000$ in 4 months ..so :heart: pokerstrategy :heart:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoonbug
      Hello Yoonbug,

Every person you find on this forum, or on our other language forums (e.g. http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/) that does not have a white basic avatar next to his name is a person that has benefited from our 'scheme'. Feel free to talk to any of them.

If you feel uncomfortable with sending your ID simply spend some time on the forums as a basic member and have a look around the site. We are the largest poker school out there with over a million registered users and tens of thousands of active members - and certainly won't 'misuse' your ID information. It is really just for security reasons.

A lot of the players who you see complaining in the beginner section - who never ended up receiving the capital - were people who tried to cheat the system by creating multiple or fake accounts - and the exact reason we are forced to do such checks. So send you ID whenever you are ready, and have fun in the meantime

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Yoonbug
      Yoonbug
      Bronze
      Ok, Soy,

Your the boss, and I'll be talking to you soon

Thanks very much

Yoon
    • Doujinshi
      Doujinshi
      Bronze
      whats so hard to snap a pic of your ID with your cell phone, the quality is to low to make any copy and its enough to verify your details
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I was a skeptic also......

It's ok not to want to give your info out these days but be assured PS wont pass the info on!

If you want you can tape over your licence #, signature, etc.. you just have to A) prove your age, B) show your pic B) addy to confirm where you live because American can't join.

Good Luck Yoonbug
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hey Yoonbug,

i just noticed that you became a bronze member.
      So I guess you sent in your ID :)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k