$5,15
      MP3:
      $13,73
      Hero:
      $5,27
      BU:
      $4,60

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:club: , Q:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,16, BU folds, SB calls $0,14, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,36) J:diamond: , 4:spade: , 5:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,28, SB calls $0,28.

Turn: ($0,92) A:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,75, SB raises to $1,58, Hero calls $0,83.

River: ($4,08) 7:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $1,50, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $5,58

His line c/c flop// c/r turn// bet river seems strong to me like a set or two pair, so I decided to fold even against his smallish bet. OK?
  • 8 replies
    • Kellerlanplayer
      Kellerlanplayer
      Bronze
      Why you call the turn?
    • Petrificus
      Petrificus
      Bronze
      Cause its just a minraise and I think I have showdown value here.
    • Kellerlanplayer
      Kellerlanplayer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Petrificus
      Cause its just a minraise and I think I have showdown value here.
      then raise?!

you call the raise at the turn and fold against a blank on the river^^
    • Petrificus
      Petrificus
      Bronze
      If I have showdown value I do not have to raise. The bet on the river looks so like a valuebet, that I decided to fold. I put him on a set there or two pair, as I already said.
    • Kellerlanplayer
      Kellerlanplayer
      Bronze
      hehe very tricky :D

let us wait for a judge :p
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      I wouldnt bet turn, just CBH. If he has an ace you control the pot. If he has a Jx or worse he might fold because of the A, with check behind he'll call any river bet or he might bet himself. Even if he calls turn with Jx he probably wouldnt call river bet.

The only reason I see if to get value off a SD, but its just a small part of his range on this board, so CBH is better.

As played I think I'd call and reevaluate river, he's very aggro, he could have a SD, FD, air or could be turning his weak pair on a bluff.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Turn is easy b/f.
      You might have the best hand and there are still worse hands that would call your turn bet.
      But once you get raised there is no reason to believe that player doesn´t hold better hand.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      I wouldnt bet turn, just CBH. If he has an ace you control the pot. If he has a Jx or worse he might fold because of the A, with check behind he'll call any river bet or he might bet himself. Even if he calls turn with Jx he probably wouldnt call river bet.

The only reason I see if to get value off a SD, but its just a small part of his range on this board, so CBH is better.

As played I think I'd call and reevaluate river, he's very aggro, he could have a SD, FD, air or could be turning his weak pair on a bluff.
      You must bet turn because now SD and FD are possible for him. Also to see where we are in the hand since his flop call is suspicious for a 2.5 AF player on a dry board.
      As judge said, its an easy b/f on turn since its a minraise asking for action and if hes on SD/FD he doesnt want to risk you shoving here. (SD/FD prob calls here)