Hand range showdown-3.4%
      WtSDwsF- 23.3%
      W$@sd- 56.8%
      W$wsF-42.9%
      Amount Rake- 23.66
      Big Blinds/100-32.5
      Amount- $42.75
      Amount Big Blinds-427.5

I am new to BSS. Are these stats where they are supposed to be? I know this is a small sample size.
  • 11 replies
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      I play FR AND SH
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      I this sample is for FR and SH there is no meaning in them. You must have preflop stats for FR and another sample for SH. Only then someone can help you with your stats.
      On first glance you have very high fold Blinds to steal.
      You must have more PRP/VPIP. But I can comment the stats number because for FR some of them will be bad, but for SH will be terrible.

Your program must have some place to see what are your starts only for FR and only for SH.
      P.S. I'm not a BSS player, so someone else can help you more.
      Good Luck on the tables.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      What would be a good fold BB and SB to steal, 50%? less? I mean for NL10 and FR SSS.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RockEye
      What would be a good fold BB and SB to steal, 50%? less? I mean for NL10 and FR SSS.
      I would say you shouldn't bother about your fold blinds to steal if you play NL10 SSS. At least not until you get to a much higher limit, people just don't steal often enough on NL10 to make it a good idea (imo).
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      50% wow
      This will be very brutal stats if you playing SSS. (even poker at all)
      If you play SSS this stats is not important very much till maybe NL50.
      And to make more resteals you must have some HUD.
      Without stats and if you play advanced SSS and you have good postflop skills you may have around 91-92%.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fongie
      I would say you shouldn't bother about your fold blinds to steal if you play NL10 SSS. At least not until you get to a much higher limit, people just don't steal often enough on NL10 to make it a good idea (imo).
      Yea i know HUD is a must for steals and resteals. You have to make an ocassional blind steal or resteal or blinds would kill you. Imagine if you can't get a good hand for few circles, you drop from 2$ buy in to 1.5$ and then you get AA and everyone folds you collect 0.15$ and again wait for good hand for few circles. You drop to 1$ of course you buy back at 1.5$ but still that's -1$. Then you win a pot 3.8$ and loose one soon after for 2$. If you are lucky you are at 0 profit and you profit out of bonus and rakeback.
      Just add ppl who go all in with any two cards and then hit a miracle card on the river.
      I am playing SSS and everyone who says you have to play an ABC poker is wrong. You can't be profitable if you only play monsters. You have to make an ocassional bluff and hope for the best.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global

I am playing SSS and everyone who says you have to play an ABC poker is wrong. You can't be profitable if you only play monsters. You have to make an ocassional bluff and hope for the best.
      ;) Is not a must but well is sure funny and feels good when you make it :D

I mean some say that you SHOULD steal with any two when you are on button and all folded before you and you have TAG blinds. But thats higher limits lower limits is better to play ABC poker since really players are so bad NL10 that when you have monster you get payed out (you get at least one caller) 80% times which is more than enough to play it profitable :D Problem is you have KK and they call with any ace so when you see A on flop you just have to muck it since thats best decision 95% of times ;)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Guys i think you have gotten the wrong end of the stick as the OP has stated that his playing the BSS but you're all mentioning stats and play about SSS.

Just my 2 cents worth to help the OP get the correct response.

Regards,

Steve
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I know he play BSS. But 1k hands common we can not say anything really to advise. He can read good advices in other threads when people ask same question with 30k+ sample size.

And he even mixed FR and SH stats ;)

All i can say is fold BB to steal 100% is strange for sure especially if there are also SH stats inside. I doubt he had 0 playable hands in those cases ;)
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      Like i said in my first post i am new to BSS. I am overolled for NL10 (150 BI). How many hands do i have to play at NL10 before i can move to NL25.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I know how you fell since i am there to ;) I am even more overloaded (200BI) but i like playing NL10 BSS where that is the lowest limit ;) There can be very profitable. My advise is watch movies read articles first than play a bit post hands to evaluate them. You first have to find which you prefer FR or SH than your playing style and than when that specific questions come handy and also easier to answer when you already know what data you need to give.

Damn that is actually strange post lol but i am tired;)

Good night,

slikec