Table Optimizer discussion thread

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Free to try for 30 days: Try Table Optimizer
      Buy now: Buy Table Optimizer

What is Table Optimizer?

Table Optimizer is an optimization tool for players who regularly play multiple tables simultaneously on PokerStars. The software will help you to organize and tile your tables with unbeatable efficiency, allowing you to focus more on your own performance!

Who should use Table Optimizer?

Table Optimizer is a tool designed for mass multi tablers on PokerStars. If you've ever had problems organizing your tables or losing the overview during an intense session of multi-tabling, Table Optimizer is for you!

Advantages of Table Optimizer

The software is essentially a spin off of TableNinja 2, but adds value by providing some unique and helpful features:

Hotkey features that allow you to move tables between multiple monitors, add new tables to a stack, join and unjoin waiting lists, sit out next hand or next big blind for one or multiple tables, increase/decrease bet sizing, colour or find players and more!

Preset bet sizing for open raises and isolation raises according to the blinds and position at the table, 3-bets/squeeze plays according to open raiser's sizing, post-flop bet and raise filtered by street and pre-flop sizing and more!

A smart stacking feature that will automatically move tables from a stack to predefined slots in accordance with when your hand is first dealt, when you put money into the pot or when you see a flop. Then when your hand is folded, the table automatically returns to the stack, allowing you to play more tables and ensure full focus in big pots.

Improved multi-tabling with options such as auto accepting/declining wait lists, closing pop-ups, closing empty tables, selecting/refreshing the info tab for tournaments and more!

Having Problems?

If you are having problems with Table Optimizer - using the software, installation difficulties, or if you just want some hints and tricks on how to get the most out of it - please visit our support thread. For a general discussion regarding your experiences of using the software, please comment in this thread below.

• 8 replies
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      If it can join me to waiting lists on all tables with players color coded e.g. "strong regular" :D , i will buy it.
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      My pokerstars client dies when TO is running i try to start it with "Pokerstars GUI error"
    • baszczelik
      baszczelik
      Gold
      Originally posted by shivas80
      My pokerstars client dies when TO is running i try to start it with "Pokerstars GUI error"
      So far I haven't encountered such problem. If you have time please send an e-mail to support@tableoptimizer.com with answers of these questions:

1. Are you starting pokerstars as admin?
      2. On which pokerstars client you're playing (.eu, .com, .it etc.)? Are you using latest version of it?
      3. What is your windows version? Is it 32 or 64bit?
      4. What other poker software you're using?
      5. What antivirus software you're using?
      6. Did you install visual c++ 2012 redistributable?
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      looks like redistributable re-install solved problems.
    • beastFromPrague
      beastFromPrague
      Bronze
      your software is not compatible with PS7, when do you expect to fix that?

thanks and gl
    • baszczelik
      baszczelik
      Gold
      Originally posted by beastFromPrague
      your software is not compatible with PS7, when do you expect to fix that?

thanks and gl
      I plan to start working on that once ps7 becomes available for pokerstars.eu players.
    • AlcopopDK
      AlcopopDK
      Bronze
      can i make table optimizer register me to a preset ammount of different SNGs?

prolly a noob question but here goes:

can i setup table optimizer with xpadder to allow me to play poker with an xbox controller?

thx in advantage

/AlcopopDK
    • baszczelik
      baszczelik
      Gold
      Originally posted by AlcopopDK
      can i make table optimizer register me to a preset ammount of different SNGs?

prolly a noob question but here goes:

can i setup table optimizer with xpadder to allow me to play poker with an xbox controller?

thx in advantage

/AlcopopDK
      SNG registering is not possible.
      Xbox controller with xpadder will work.