$4,84
      MP3:
      $1,82
      CO:
      $6,23
      Hero:
      $4,94

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.61 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:club: , J:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,16, SB raises to $0,28, BB calls $0,24, Hero calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,84) A:spade: , 6:spade: , J:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0,84, Hero raises to $2,50, SB calls $2,50, BB raises to $5,59 (All-In), Hero ?
  • 6 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I think you have enough outs for FH to call his shove here plus you might still have the best hand.
      I'd put BB on 66 or AK (K spades) and wouldnt worry about SB (seems like a station).
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      hard situation
      bb looks like a nit . when he leads and shoves over your raise i think you are behind most of the times to a hand like 66 or some flush .
      unfortunately you cant fold anymore because of the pot odds so you have to call. when you raised the flop so big you decided to go with the hand and you are right most of the times
      gl
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      what did he have?
    • Petrificus
      Petrificus
      Bronze
      Well, the BB, as normally being the stronger player than the SB had AQ (no spade) , so he sucked me out on the river, but that didn't disturbed me, since the SB had JJ and won with his set.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Petrificus
      Well, the BB, as normally being the stronger player than the SB had AQ (no spade) , so he sucked me out on the river, but that didn't disturbed me, since the SB had JJ and won with his set.
      thats odd, it just shows nits can be donks too I guess...
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      Originally posted by Petrificus
      thats odd, it just shows nits can be donks too I guess...

well it is NL5...

I failed to notice the station minraising pf...That means a good hand...