Play at Betfred Poker and get PokerRanger for free!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

New to Betfred Poker?

Make your first deposit on Betfred Poker between Monday, April 14 and Monday, April 28 and get Poker Ranger worth $79 for free!

Once you've deposited, all you have to do is generate 10 StrategyPoints (only $2.50 in rake) playing on Betfred Poker before Monday, May 12 at 23:59 GMT.

The above deadline applies for all deposits made between April 14 and April 28, so the earlier you deposit, the more time you have to earn your software!

Note: To be eligible for this promotion, your account must be tracked by PokerStrategy.com.

Please also be aware that it may take a few days after you earn your 10 SP's before you receive your license. The license will be forwarded to the e-mail address that you entered in your PokerStrategy.com profile, so ensure that it is up to date!

In addition to acquiring PokerRanger for free, as a new player on Betfred Poker you'll also get a 250% bonus of up to £1,200/€1,500 AND £10 worth of free tournament tokens with your first deposit!

What is Poker Ranger?

PokerRanger is an innovative combination of tools with which you can analyse and evaluate your hand strength when playing No Limit Hold'em.

Suitable for players of all levels, PokerRanger can help both beginners who want to familiarise themselves with the concept of equity and advanced players who require more detailed analyses such as "Board Hit Evaluations" or "Equity Evolution".

For a more detailed overview, you can check out our PokerRanger review page.

If you do not have a Betfred Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 38 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Nice promo!
    • zyton
      zyton
      Bronze
      Hi,

A few questions with respect to this offer:

I assume there is a minimal amount for the deposit?

Are the advantages (strategy points, ...) exactly the same as usual with a PokerRanger license added?

Is this a lifetime license?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey zyton,

I'm not sure. I am geographically excluded so find it difficult to access information about it.

I'm not sure about the minimum deposit.

Yes. You are eligible for all other currrent bonuses.

I'm pretty sure it is a lifetime licence.

I will try to find out something more definite

Regards

Laz
    • lkdr9494
      lkdr9494
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey zyton,

I'm not sure. I am geographically excluded so find it difficult to access information about it.

Laz
      What countries can take advantage of this offer?
      I'm from Venezuela so I assume I'm geographically excluded as well.
      Thanks
    • Balonger93
      Balonger93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zyton
      Hi,

Are the advantages (strategy points, ...) exactly the same as usual with a PokerRanger license added?

I would like to know these too :f_love:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by zyton
      Hi,

Whatever the minimum deposit is for your deposit method

Yes However you must earn your SPs through earned rake (no bonus SPs count)

Yes. It will also include future upgrades

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by lkdr9494
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey zyton,

Laz
      What countries can take advantage of this offer?
      I'm from Venezuela so I assume I'm geographically excluded as well.
      Thanks
      Hey lkdr9494,

If you can't see BetFred here, then you probably are geographically excluded.

However it is always wise to check with their support for a definite answer.

Regards

Laz
    • zyton
      zyton
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza,

Thank you for your answer :)
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      I just want to clarify whether it is your screen name or the account name that needs to be entered on the ps.com website in order to take advantage of this offer?

Cheers
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey muel294,

It's your login name and remember it's case sensitive.

Regards

Laz
    • zyton
      zyton
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza,

It's your login name and remember it's case sensitive.

You said it is case sensitive but it seems that Betfred's system doesn't care about case sensitivity. When I filled their form while installing the software, I used a upper case for the first letter of my username and wrote the remaining with lowercase letters (e.g. 'Zyton'). However, in the welcoming email they sent me they wrote my username with lowercase letters only (e.g. 'zyton'). And when I start the software, the username that is remembered on the login screen is written with uppercase letters only (e.g. 'ZYTON').

So if I have to be careful with case sensitivity, which version of my username should I use?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey zyton,

Have just had word from our customer support that case sensitivity may not apply to Betfred.

I would use the CAPS version

Keep us updated

Laz
    • zyton
      zyton
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza,

I made my first deposit. However, I didn't get the 250% deposit bonus. I contacted the live support since it seems to be the standard process to get the bonus. However, even with all my explanations, they keep repeating that it is Pokerstrategy that I have to contact to get the bonus. Below is the conversation:

Jamie S: Hi, welcome to Betfred Online Live Support. How may I help you?
      Me: Hi,
      Me: I just made a deposit
      Me: I would like to have the 250% deposit bonus

Jamie S: where have you seen this promotion
      Me: on Pokerstrategy.com and it also appears on advertisement on your software, the right banner:
      "Welcome to Betfred Poker. Deposit now and receive 10pounds absolutely free! Talk to our Live Chat team to receive a 250% deposit bonus!"
      Me: I originally discovered the offer on Pokerstrategy.com
      Me: I am affiliated to them

Jamie S: regarding any affillate you will need to contact pokerstratregy.
      Me: I don't really understand what you are saying. I am contacting you because it seems it is the standard process to get the 250% deposit bonus.

Jamie S: As you are affiliated to poker stratregy you will need to contact them regarding this,
      Me: It is written on the offer:
      "After making a deposit, your bonus has to be activated. Please contact the Betfred live support (Live Help) to help activate it."
      Me: And it is also written on your right banner on your software: "Talk to our Live Chat team to receive a 250% deposit bonus"
      Jamie S: As stated above As you are affiliated to poker stratregy you will need to contact them regarding this,

It seems I will need your help to get the bonus. And I am waiting for the activation of the bonus to start playing...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey zyton,

Very strange. My best suggestion would be to send a ticket to our awesome customer support team. They'll soon get to the bottom of it.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • zyton
      zyton
      Bronze
      Ok, I just opened a ticket about this bonus problem. I will keep you updated.

(Btw, I forgot to tell you, I followed your instructions and filled the form on Pokerstrategy with my username in CAPS)
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Hi,

Nice offer this but I have a question.

I'm already a player on betfred & I have deposited before.

Can I still take part in this promo if I make another deposit?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi andiofwbafc,

Unfortunately not, the promotion is for first depositors.

I missed out as well, bah!

Mal.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey andiofwbafc,

Sorry it's for 1st depositors only.

Regards

Laz
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc