Help - I Can'T Pass This Quiz!!

• BigSlickUp
      BigSlickUp
      Basic
      HI, ALL. I'M A NEWBIE ON PS. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT PS MAKES YOU TAKE A QUIZ TO RECEIVE THE UPFRONT FREE MONEY TO PLAY ON A SITE. BUT MY PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE NOW FAILED THE QUIZ TWICE. I HAVE READ EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TO OFFER. IS THERE ANYTHING ANYONE CAN TELL ME TO HELP ME PASS THIS QUIZ TO GET THE FREE CASH? ANY COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
  • 5 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      1. "Caps Lock" button is on the left side of your keyboard... :rolleyes:
      2. There's nothing you can do except re-reading it again: if you're able to answer questions after each article without any doubts, then I can't see what's so difficult in the test.

Don't worry: you can try it 5 times if I'm correct, so good luck next time
    • furiouscar
      furiouscar
      Global
      lol...quiz is rather easy. I even can answer it without reading the articles. Anyways, I have played poker for a long time :D
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      take your time with the quiz, you can refer to the articles while you are answering.

If you can't pass the quiz, you shouldn't be getting any money to play since you don't have a good grasp of the very basics yet.
    • faz182
      faz182
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fun101rockets
      [edit by Chiller3k: this offer was against the board rules]
      Thats just not cool man. Theres no point passing the quiz if youre not able to get the answers urself. Thats the reason there is a quiz, so that wen u get your free bankroll ur in a position to be able to make good play and increase it. Asking him for some of his bankroll is just exploitation imo.

Just keep reading the articles bro and try and apply the information to a practical situation. That should help.

Peace
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      It's a freakin' open book quiz!! You can read the articles WHILE answering so this begs the question how can you fail it if the answers are in front of your face during the quiz?

And I'm pretty sure rockets wasn't serious :P