Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] $1 1 table A5o push from SB

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
371 Views

Platform: IPoker - formated by LittleTitanHelper
Gamecode: 1835560148 - 2008-11-04 22:39:38
Buy-In: $1+$0.20
200 SB / 400 BB - 6 handed

Seat 1: MP2 (1800)
Seat 2: MP3 (3820)
Seat 3: CO (4680)
Seat 4: BU (1340)(DEALER)
Seat 7: Hero(1550)
Seat 8: BB (1810)

Dealt to Hero: 5 :club: A :heart:

Preflop:
Hero posts SB, BB posts BB
4 folds, Hero raises to 1550, BB calls 1150

Flop(Pot: 3300):
4 :diamond: Q :heart: 3 :diamond:

Turn(Pot: 3300):
4 :diamond: Q :heart: 3 :diamond: ,8 :club:

River(Pot: 3300):
4 :diamond: Q :heart: 3 :diamond: ,8 :club: ,J :club:

Total Pot: 3300

Was it good push ? BB was playing quite tight


3 replies
frzl
Joined: 25.04.2006
Elite Grinder

very good push. any A is an absolute nobrainer here. with 4BB and your tight read i would push any two here :)


viewer88
Joined: 19.04.2008
Oldschool Grinder

push about 80% of your hands here.. definatly all A, K or Q :)


chenny8888
Joined: 03.10.2007
Elite Grinder

Hi all

Originally posted by viewer88
push about 80% of your hands here.. definatly all A, K or Q :)

I kinda agree with this. except I push all my hands here :). If I have reads my opponent is a callstation I fold some of the absolute worst hands, but Ax, Kx and Qx are unfoldable here :).


Share: