$10,00
      MP3:
      $18,00
      CO:
      $15,96
      BU:
      $22,43

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , T:diamond: . MP2 posts a blind of $0,10.
      3 folds, MP2 checks, MP3 calls $0,10, CO folds, BU calls $0,10, Hero calls $0,05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,50) 8:diamond: , 9:heart: , 3:diamond: (5 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP2 bets $0,20, MP3 folds, BU raises to $0,40, Hero raises to $1,65 (All-In), BB folds, MP2 raises to $2,90, BU calls $2,50.

Turn: ($7,95) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, BU checks.

River: ($7,95) T:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $7,95

I didn't have the stats during the game. Do not consider them.

Ok, Ingol might say: limping sucks hahahaha. But the pot odds were already 9:1, so can I call in such a situation?

And flop play. My first thought was: check/call, because I hadn't been the aggressor.
      Then while the other players played I realised I had loads of outs. Nuts flush draw and 2 overcards... so when my turn came again I figured I'd go all in.

Was it rightly played? Should I have folded? Or maybe bet on the flop?

What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      12+ outs drawing to the nuts I am betting about .35 and hoping for 2 callers, setting up a nice turn push. If I am raised I go all-in. ATs is a good limp behind with 3+ limps, if I was playing LAGish I might consider pushing preflop. And no, I dont think a short stacker can really fold that flop, I wouldn't.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      i would push preflop with ATs and 3 limpers, i would limp something like KTs KJs SC Axs 22-66 , but ATs is too good.

i think i would bet/raise/shove since you have a big draw.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No Stats, No push with marginal hands.

FD + Overcard gives u like 11 outs but I only give you 9 becuase you want to Flush it. so when 2 players take interest in the flop whereas I think MP2 is taking a Stab, you can either Call or Shove this one. I would say shove to maximize your Value.

Calling is fine but not optimal as MP2 has still something to do + you are OOP so you should play check/x on the Turn again, risking another free card given and stuff.

I would Shove