[OFFICIAL Support Thread] ProPokerHUDs - Add-ons for PokerTracker

• DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Category: Add-ons for PokerTracker
      More Information: Click here

What is ProPokerHUDs?

ProPokerHUDs is a collection of powerful addons for PokerTracker. Made by professional poker players. Statistic packages, custom heat maps and HUDs.

Forum Support

Username: ProPokerHUDs
      Role: Support Team
  • 121 replies
    • of747
      of747
      Platinum
      hello,

i can't import heat maps to my PT4 popup group, every time i try it says (unable to import group. Reason : no stats found in import file.)

Can you help me with that?

thanks
    • ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      It sounds as the product isn't activated for you.

When did you make the purchase? It may take up to 24h for the license to be activated, once that happens you will receive a confirmation email.

If you still can't import the popups after 24h - please contact our support: support@pokerhuds.com
    • of747
      of747
      Platinum
      ok thanks...
    • seangala
      seangala
      Bronze
      Thanks to OP I am also having that problem when trying to import
      heat maps. Wasn't sure if this data had to be downloaded and imported
      seperatly?

Overall need some guidance on parameters for when each pack would be
      useful, hero vs villain doesn't seem to have enough data for the maps they produce to be useful, the scaling of the huds seems to be problematic. Would seem like on a 1900x1200 display the huds could be smaller and easier to manuver around the cards, chips and other poker site provided info.

Also don't understand where the texture pack is supposed to be
      installed..? Will keep checking on the forum.

Also this is pretty rough especially on the placement of the huds on
      the easy street plugin. I spent so much time arranging the huds on the names I wasn't paying attention to the game. In their defense though, they are pieces of artwork as far as huds go.

Sean
    • ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      Thanks to OP I am also having that problem when trying to import
      heat maps. Wasn't sure if this data had to be downloaded and imported
      seperatly?

Also don't understand where the texture pack is supposed to be
      installed..? Will keep checking on the forum.

Heat maps and stat pack popups can only be imported after the product is activated for you. This happens within 24h from making the purchase at the latest. You will also receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions on how to get started.

Overall need some guidance on parameters for when each pack would be useful, hero vs villain doesn't seem to have enough data for the maps they produce to be useful

Could you elaborate a bit here? What format are you playing? What do you mean by maps?

the scaling of the huds seems to be problematic. Would seem like on a 1900x1200 display the huds could be smaller and easier to manuver around the cards, chips and other poker site provided info.

What HUD are you talking about in specific? This is something we turn special attention to. A on-table HUD must contain as much information as possible while fitting on all table themes. We have a bunch of suggested layouts in the manuals of the products - let us know which one you were talking about and we can point you in the right direction.

I spent so much time arranging the huds on the names I wasn't paying attention to the game.

It would be recommended to set up your HUD on a micro stakes or play money table. Setting the HUDs up is a one time task as long as you save the layout.

In their defense though, they are pieces of artwork as far as huds go.

Thanks! We try our best to meet the needs of all players.
    • kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      Hi just a quick question,just bougt them and i have heat maps assigned as pop ups for raised first in by position and thats fine.just wondering,do the hands on the map only appear once it gets to showdown?i thought it migt give you a general range based on the statistic.
      say someone opens 45% from the button,i thought the map would show a general 45% of hands
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      any tutorial videos on how to use the product?
    • ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      Originally posted by kingreigns
      Hi just a quick question,just bougt them and i have heat maps assigned as pop ups for raised first in by position and thats fine.just wondering,do the hands on the map only appear once it gets to showdown?i thought it migt give you a general range based on the statistic.
      say someone opens 45% from the button,i thought the map would show a general 45% of hands
      The heat maps only use information gathered by seeing your opponents hands go to showdown.

Although it is possible to show the range of for example what the top 45% of hands look likes according to some ordering like PokerStove or Sklansky-Malmuth. The problem is that could be highly misleading, the 45% opening range for one player may be quite different for another.

The best example of this is 3Bet. They could be 3Betting a merged range, some a polarized range, or merged from some positions and polarized from others. A 10% merged range will look quite different from a 10% polarized range, and so in practice showing you a preset range for x% is in our opinion a very bad idea.

A better approach is to see the hands a player has gone to showdown with and start to piece the puzzle together from there. Seen your opponent 3Bet BTN open with AA-QQ and a lot of random A5s, K9s, etc, well that probably means he is 3Betting a polarized range.
    • ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      Originally posted by Phgrinder
      any tutorial videos on how to use the product?
      Not at the moment, but free trials are available.

We hope to make some videos shortly, which demonstrate our products in action.
    • Holaases
      Holaases
      Bronze
      I would like to see a video with propokerhud in action to think about it and buy it, at this moment fishes like me cant buy that stuffs
    • illwhisky
      illwhisky
      Bronze
      hey,

there seem to be some problems with the website, so i cant searching for answering my questions.

how much will an upgrade cost? e.g. I buy the heat map restricted to nl50 and now move up to nl100 and want to use the heat map also on this limit. Is the price for the upgrade the difference between these two maps or do I have to pay the full price for the heat map restricted up to nl200?

what is the main difference or what is the advantage of the custom heat maps and the heat maps for 6-max? (of course besides the price ;) )
    • ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      Originally posted by illwhisky
      hey,

there seem to be some problems with the website, so i cant searching for answering my questions.

how much will an upgrade cost? e.g. I buy the heat map restricted to nl50 and now move up to nl100 and want to use the heat map also on this limit. Is the price for the upgrade the difference between these two maps or do I have to pay the full price for the heat map restricted up to nl200?

what is the main difference or what is the advantage of the custom heat maps and the heat maps for 6-max? (of course besides the price ;) )
      We are looking into what is going on with the website at the moment.

#1) No you don't have to pay the full price again. The cost to upgrade is simply the difference in price between the two limits.

#2) Custom heat maps are exactly what is says on the tin. We will make you whatever set you want, but obviously that take time and thus we charge a premium for this.

We hope that for the vast majority of people the general pack covers will cover their needs.
    • ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      Originally posted by Holaases
      I would like to see a video with propokerhud in action to think about it and buy it, at this moment fishes like me cant buy that stuffs
      We intend to make videos in the near future, but in the meantime, why not take advantage of our free trial offers. You can have a look at what the HUDs have to offer in the replayer or at the tables.
    • dur80
      dur80
      Bronze
      Hi, the statistic pack can be used for PT4 omaha ?any room?
    • ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      Originally posted by dur80
      Hi, the statistic pack can be used for PT4 omaha ?any room?
      Yes, Stat packs can be used with Omaha and with any room that PT4 supports.
    • Puza2010
      Puza2010
      Bronze
      Hello,

2 questions:
      1) is there somewhere an option to have different stats on different blinds (by different i mean not vpip and then changing to pfr, but vpip changing to vpip on higher blinds - for example: i have on players all my statistics at 10/20 and they all change onto his statistics at 15/30 and so on, so on).
      2) "Featuring shove and non all-in statistics for different shallow situations." - how this stat looks in practise? how it is shown in hud? how this is calculated?

Thanks a lot for all answers.

Regards, Puza2010
    • ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      Originally posted by Puza2010
      Hello,

2 questions:
      1) is there somewhere an option to have different stats on different blinds (by different i mean not vpip and then changing to pfr, but vpip changing to vpip on higher blinds - for example: i have on players all my statistics at 10/20 and they all change onto his statistics at 15/30 and so on, so on).
      2) "Featuring shove and non all-in statistics for different shallow situations." - how this stat looks in practise? how it is shown in hud? how this is calculated?

Thanks a lot for all answers.

Regards, Puza2010
      #1) No. What we do instead is show stats based upon a villain stack depth. So RFI at 0-20BB, 20-40BB, etc.

#2) There is a dedicated popup that provides a range of stats for short stack situations i.e

• ProPokerHUDs
      ProPokerHUDs
      Gold
      The response from PokerStrategy community has been overwhelming, resulting in our website being extremely busy.

If you are trying to load the page and it seems not to be loading, please keep trying, it is working, it is just running very slowly at times. We are looking into upping the capacity in the near future.
    • Puza2010
      Puza2010
      Bronze
      1) maybe PT4 have that option? the reason i need this is for turbo s&g and i can't let stats (for example steal by min-raise on HJ at 50/100) mixed with stats from 10/20, 15/30 for resteal shove range reason. I don't know if I explan that correctly.