My Account NETELLER is closed ( frozen )

• 9 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey arabknight,

Unfortunately I don't think there is much else you can do. Security investigations, by their very nature can be time consuming.

All you can really do is keep emailing them (staying polite and civil) and eventually you'll get a definitive answer.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • arabknight
      arabknight
      Basic
      Hi Lazza61 ,

They asked me patience and wait (without specifying given time !)

There is the account by almost $ 600

I shall be patient and contact them daily and i will inform you with any new .
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      For some reason never experienced anything like this anywhere. Not on e-wallet sites, nor on poker sites. Yet I see people having those problems, which in the end of the day are caused by themselves because they didn't verify their account properly. I mean, if you truly do everything properly before depositing money you shouldn't have these problems. I might sound harsh towards the guy, but I think that's the case here.
    • arabknight
      arabknight
      Basic
      Originally posted by Rihard4a
      For some reason never experienced anything like this anywhere. Not on e-wallet sites, nor on poker sites. Yet I see people having those problems, which in the end of the day are caused by themselves because they didn't verify their account properly. I mean, if you truly do everything properly before depositing money you shouldn't have these problems. I might sound harsh towards the guy, but I think that's the case here.
      Hi Rihard4a ,

My Account is good and clean , perhaps there is a misunderstanding and I've answered the questions asked by the technical support for Neteller
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      That wasn't what I meant. What I tried to deliver is that, if you start depositing on the account, it can be neteller, skrill, pokerstars, whatever... and you haven't gone through identity check, they will always freeze your account and funds as a security measure.
    • arabknight
      arabknight
      Basic
      Originally posted by Rihard4a
      That wasn't what I meant. What I tried to deliver is that, if you start depositing on the account, it can be neteller, skrill, pokerstars, whatever... and you haven't gone through identity check, they will always freeze your account and funds as a security measure.
      Yes i understand what do sad

Now I have explained to NETELLER Support the nature of my work by answered the questions they asked to me .

I wich only the respond to me ! :(
    • virenderrawat
      virenderrawat
      Basic
      Dear NETELLER member,

We appreciate your choosing of NETELLER and continued use of our service. Your account has come up for review and we have a few inquiries in regards to your account that will enable us to have a better understanding of your use of our service.

Please could you answer the following questions:

Is your account mostly for personal use or do you also provide a service/business online? If so, please provide a brief explanation and website address( if applicable)
      Are you in a community with other NETELLER account holders? If so, please provide a brief explanation in regards to your relationship with other members.
      Please advise who you have sent or received money transfers from and what was the purpose of the transfers?
      Please explain the purpose for using NETELLER?

Should you feel the need to verify this email, please contact us through our main website.
    • virenderrawat
      virenderrawat
      Basic
      Originally posted by virenderrawat
      Dear NETELLER member,
      We appreciate your choosing of NETELLER and continued use of our service. Your account has come up for review and we have a few inquiries in regards to your account that will enable us to have a better understanding of your use of our service.
      Please could you answer the following questions:
      1.Is your account mostly for personal use or do you also provide a service/business online? If so, please provide a brief explanation and website address( if applicable)
      2. Are you in a community with other NETELLER account holders? If so, please provide a brief explanation in regards to your relationship with other members.
      3. Please advise who you have sent or received money transfers from and what was the purpose of the transfers?
      4.Please explain the purpose for using NETELLER?

Should you feel the need to verify this email, please contact us through our main website.
      Please Is there any help or what should I do!?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey virenderrawat,

This is fairly standard. You just need to provide answers to their questions.

Keep us updated

Laz