Unibet Rakeback

• 15 replies
    • blackstone1
      blackstone1
      Bronze
      i havent received any rakeback from unibet nor ps
      all you receive is VIP points there i think you can use to buyin into tourneys but the vip points value isnt that good ;)
    • Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackstone1
      i havent received any rakeback from unibet nor ps
      all you receive is VIP points there i think you can use to buyin into tourneys but the vip points value isnt that good ;)
      But the PS affirms that we have 30-40% rakeback!
    • CrippleAlex
      CrippleAlex
      Bronze
      Hi

If you earn SP with Unibet, then you will get : rakeback ~= SP Total / 11.
      The rakeback is cashed into your account on the 5 or the 6 of every month, but there is no messages to inform you of that, no ingame message, no email.
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CrippleAlex
      Hi

The rakeback is cashed into your account on the 5 or the 6 of every month, but there is no messages to inform you of that, no ingame message, no email.
      I count 11 SP per euro to 27% rakeback. Am I wrong?

11/3 =3,66 (since you get 3 SP for every euro raked)
      1/3,66=0,27
    • Campi1
      Campi1
      Bronze
      Hello, I am a member of the Italian community. I wonder if any of you played with Unibet and if you can give me guidance regarding rakeback that you get playing with this room.
      TXS
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      Hi

is this stil valid?
    • i1nt2b3
      i1nt2b3
      Bronze
      yeah i waited for this day to ask same question - i played my first month with unibet last month and waited for rakeback till today - so anybody can clarify that?
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i1nt2b3
      I played my first month with unibet last month and waited for rakeback till today
      The same problem here.

I asked the support about the loyality bonus and about the informations from the forum. they didn't tell me numbers, just said that "the comments on the forum are quite correct".
      I asked today if I will get money from this "loyality bonus"and they told me to contact the unibet support and ask them. Now I wait the answer from unibet support.
      I don't really understand what's happening. I think there is no rakeback and the "maximum loyality bonus" is called that way to hide the real "no bonus" from unibet. We will find if this is true at the end of the day

EDIT: sry for my english
    • i1nt2b3
      i1nt2b3
      Bronze
      in the other thread i posted my talks with unibet support - maybe you can tell me what was there answer, when you get it, would be very interested with the response, thanx.
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i1nt2b3
      in the other thread i posted my talks with unibet support - maybe you can tell me what was there answer, when you get it, would be very interested with the response, thanx.
      I will.
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cataah
      Hi

is this stil valid?
      yes it is. I recived the money today.
    • i1nt2b3
      i1nt2b3
      Bronze
      soory, wasnt logging in for a while. i can confirm aswell - i received the rakeback aswell. thanks.
    • invundfinanz
      invundfinanz
      Global
      Hi

is this stil valid?
      yes it is. I recived the money today.
      Hi, that means if i get round about 2000 Stratgey Points here from unibet poker, i will get 2000SP/11 = 180 € rakeback?

THANKS
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

As by the rules of the unibet network we are not allowed to tell you how much % rakeback you will receive.

However I can assure that you will get the maximum allowed loyalty bonus.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      i get rakeback on unibet, i believe that it is around 30 percent.

usually get it in the first 10 days of the month