StrategyPoints delayed?

• Scaletta
      Scaletta
      Bronze
      Hi PokerStrategy,

I was wondering what was going on with the PartyPoker SP's? I didn't get any SP from playing on PP from the beginning of November until somewhere in the middle of the month, when I got them in bulk. And since then, I haven't received any more again. I'm worried I might lose my status if there are so long delays :f_frown:

Regards,
      Scaletta
  • 12 replies
    • SWScuracao
      SWScuracao
      Bronze
      Same here going on
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      me 2 ,what is going on ?
      does party poker don't work with poker strategy any more ??
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Yes and until next year.
    • SWScuracao
      SWScuracao
      Bronze
      New month, still no points added
      Any mods still alive here?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

There appears to be a problem in getting the data from Party, so if you believe you are entitled to a status upgrade, then open a a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Customer Service will let you know what screenshots they require to manually upgrade your status.

Regards

Laz
    • ColinMac
      ColinMac
      Bronze
      No strategy points from PartyPoker for four weeks now. Any update on what (if anything) is being done to sort it out?
    • Scaletta
      Scaletta
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ColinMac
      No strategy points from PartyPoker for four weeks now. Any update on what (if anything) is being done to sort it out?
      +1

What's going on?
    • nidzika
      nidzika
      Bronze
      So, will someone answer what is happening? Don't tell me you can't sort this problem for two months now. Other affiliates are doing just fine in getting the data from Party...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

We are actually no longer affiliated with Party poker. We have given an undertaking to honour SPs earned until the end of 2015. We no longer refer new players or advertise their promotions.

As a consequence, if you believe you are entitled to a a status upgrade then you will need to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

You will need to provide screenshots of your monthly loyalty points earned.

Regards

Laz
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Thats sad, it was one of my only rooms where I played to earn SPs :(
    • pianist8716
      pianist8716
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey guys,

We are actually no longer affiliated with Party poker. We have given an undertaking to honour SPs earned until the end of 2015. We no longer refer new players or advertise their promotions.

As a consequence, if you believe you are entitled to a a status upgrade then you will need to open a ticket with our customer support team.

You will need to provide screenshots of your monthly loyalty points earned.

Regards

Laz
      Hi,

Has something changed ? Are you affiliated with Party Poker ? I can see Party Poker advertising on PS.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Pianist,

From April this year we are back with Partypoker, you can read more about the new offer with them here partypoker: Promotions & Information

/Rompas