This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Lucky Loser Freeroll Discussion + Railing Thread [Live Radio]

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

We are sending 11 players to the Lucky Loser Freeroll!

You can follow their progress on Titan while listening to the PokerStrategy

Radiohttp://www.maastrichtenaar.nl:8000/pokerradio.m3u

9th Chopsticks43 // TitanNick: Chopsticks43
      10th MisterHomes // TitanNick: MrHomes
      11th ProkopMC // TitanNick: ProkopMC
      12th VTomukas // TitanNick: VTomukas
      13th PokerAves // TitanNick: flirkingshnit
      14th MrSvingKing // TitanNick: Drugsmug
      15th Drakhor // TitanNick: Drakhor
      16th mortimeral // TitanNick: mkhodge
      17th andyb43 // TitanNick: andyb43
      18th Frozenrope // TitanNick: IrishMermaid
      52nd Stone22 // TitanNick: Stone7091

Good luck to them. The more players we have in the final, the better our chances of bringing home the Grand Final Victory to the English community :)

Although more details will be announced on time you can already request songs for the Radio Broadcast here: Song Request Thread

You can leave your predictions in the Polish or Finish discussion threads:
  • 58 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      WOW i made it..........even after Titans best attempts to kill me :D

SOY.......SUGGESTION for the next one of these (assuming we have one). I noticed numbers fell dramatically after the first weeks as players felt they were no longer in the running. Perhaps players could count their 8 best scores from 10 for the final tally. So if people did poorly early on or had connectivity issues or had to miss a round for some reason, it would still mean they had a chance to do well, therefore maintaining interest and keeping the numbers up.

Cheers
      Andy
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Yep, 8, or at least 9 best scores would be great. After I somehow forgot the 2nd tournament, my chances were dramatically decreased :) Of course, still could get in Top8 by winning yesterdays one... But I didn't succeed :/
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      WOW i made it..........even after Titans best attempts to kill me :D

SOY.......SUGGESTION for the next one of these (assuming we have one). I noticed numbers fell dramatically after the first weeks as players felt they were no longer in the running. Perhaps players could count their 8 best scores from 10 for the final tally. So if people did poorly early on or had connectivity issues or had to miss a round for some reason, it would still mean they had a chance to do well, therefore maintaining interest and keeping the numbers up.

Cheers
      Andy
      I got distracted by work (rare occurance) and missed a thought.................

It is important to keep the numbers consistant because of the way points are allocated. e.g. Markjam (everybodies buddy :D ) was never going to fall out of the top 8 after winning the first round, because of the way the number of participants dwindled. His one win was worth more both of Ballboys combined. More players = bigger points.

Thought ended...............
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Nice to see FR made it. Looking forward to bust her in the LLF. :tongue:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Congrats the English 11. Go for it!

I will definately be railing it on Wednesday. Want to see 10 of them on the Final Table, or all 11 if we can convince Drakhor to make peace with Irish & she allows him to sit on her knee :D

Soy, are we able to cheer on people in the Titan chatbox or is it best to download the IRC thingy?. Don't want to disturb players unnecessarily :)

Bart.

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Congrats the English 11. Go for it!

I will definately be railing it on Wednesday. Want to see 10 of them on the Final Table, or all 11 if we can convince Drakhor to make peace with Irish & she allows him to sit on her knee :D

Soy, are we able to cheer on people in the Titan chatbox or is it best to download the IRC thingy?. Don't want to disturb players unnecessarily :)

Bart.

I will be spamming in the chatboxes as usual. But we can also all get together in IRC as well :)
    • plaukas
      plaukas
      Bronze
      Aaaaaaargh I'm the unlucky loser :D

And I was crippled in a simple check-down situation :D I ended up 19th in the final rankings :P

Titan Poker PokerStrategy English #10 750.00/1500.00, hand converted by the iPoker Converter at Talking-Poker
      Visit Hand HQ to purchase hand histories from a range of sites, game types and levels.

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (5990.00)
      SB Hero (25010.00)
      BB BB (24720.00)
      UTG (7130.00)
      UTG+1 (20330.00)
      CO CO (820.00)

Preflop: Hero is in the SB with T:diamond: J:spade:
      2 folds, CO moves all-in for 820.00, 1 fold, Hero calls 750.00, BB checks.

Flop (3820.00) 9:club: Q:spade: 8:spade:
      Hero checks, BB checks.

Turn (3820.00) A:club:
      Hero checks, BB bets 1500.00, Hero raises to 23510.00, BB moves all-in for 21720.00.

River (50550.00) A:heart:

Hero shows T:diamond: J:spade:
      BB shows A:diamond: 9:diamond:
      CO shows K:heart: T:club:

BB wins 50550.00 with A full house, Aces and Nines
    • ProkopMC
      ProkopMC
      Bronze
      Do you know how many players there will be? and how many seats ar available?..:)
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      5 seats available, and if it's 10 from each community, it'd probably be 130 or 140 players.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      It will most likely be around 200 players. Its somewhere between 10-20 from each community. A more detailed news will be published sometimes today or Monday :)
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Will the password (there is one, right?) be mailed to each participant instead of being made public in the forum? I don't think anybody wants to play against (and get busted by) someone who wasn't even supposed to be in...
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure, only the qualified screen names will be able to register. Therefore I doubt there will even be a password. I dunno though, just my opinion.

PS: GO GO FrozenRope!!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      Will the password (there is one, right?) be mailed to each participant instead of being made public in the forum? I don't think anybody wants to play against (and get busted by) someone who wasn't even supposed to be in...
      There wont be a password. The tournament will be restricted to those players that qualified :)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Do we assume that players from the same language group will be on different tables at the start?

It would be pretty daft if 3 or more of us ended up playing against each other early on........
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Just logged into Titan Poker and saw that I was already registered for the tourney. 164 players in it... that's manageable.

@andyb43: Table selection will probably be completely random, as usual. If all 5 of us end up on the same table, we'll just have to work together and try to bust the others first. :D

Of course I'll still be gunning for Frozen! :tongue:
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I have Malaria.........the joys of Africa..........am still gonna play though
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Right..........I have slept all day............feeling better, bring 'em on
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      So what are the nicks on Titan anyway? I'm Drakhor, obviously, MisterHomes, VTomukas, Prokop and andy use the same nick as well, I know that Frozen is IrishMermaid, but who the heck is PokerAves, or mortimeral? :/

Errr.... nevermind, didn't read the first post. :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Here is the link to the radio

http://www.maastrichtenaar.nl:8000/pokerradio.m3u