Lucky Loser Freeroll Discussion + Railing Thread [Live Radio]

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

We are sending 11 players to the Lucky Loser Freeroll!

You can follow their progress on Titan while listening to the PokerStrategy

Radiohttp://www.maastrichtenaar.nl:8000/pokerradio.m3u

9th Chopsticks43 // TitanNick: Chopsticks43
      10th MisterHomes // TitanNick: MrHomes
      11th ProkopMC // TitanNick: ProkopMC
      12th VTomukas // TitanNick: VTomukas
      13th PokerAves // TitanNick: flirkingshnit
      14th MrSvingKing // TitanNick: Drugsmug
      15th Drakhor // TitanNick: Drakhor
      16th mortimeral // TitanNick: mkhodge
      17th andyb43 // TitanNick: andyb43
      18th Frozenrope // TitanNick: IrishMermaid
      52nd Stone22 // TitanNick: Stone7091

Good luck to them. The more players we have in the final, the better our chances of bringing home the Grand Final Victory to the English community :)

Although more details will be announced on time you can already request songs for the Radio Broadcast here: Song Request Thread

You can leave your predictions in the Polish or Finish discussion threads:
  • 58 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      WOW i made it..........even after Titans best attempts to kill me :D

SOY.......SUGGESTION for the next one of these (assuming we have one). I noticed numbers fell dramatically after the first weeks as players felt they were no longer in the running. Perhaps players could count their 8 best scores from 10 for the final tally. So if people did poorly early on or had connectivity issues or had to miss a round for some reason, it would still mean they had a chance to do well, therefore maintaining interest and keeping the numbers up.

Cheers
      Andy
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Yep, 8, or at least 9 best scores would be great. After I somehow forgot the 2nd tournament, my chances were dramatically decreased :) Of course, still could get in Top8 by winning yesterdays one... But I didn't succeed :/
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      WOW i made it..........even after Titans best attempts to kill me :D

SOY.......SUGGESTION for the next one of these (assuming we have one). I noticed numbers fell dramatically after the first weeks as players felt they were no longer in the running. Perhaps players could count their 8 best scores from 10 for the final tally. So if people did poorly early on or had connectivity issues or had to miss a round for some reason, it would still mean they had a chance to do well, therefore maintaining interest and keeping the numbers up.

Cheers
      Andy
      I got distracted by work (rare occurance) and missed a thought.................

It is important to keep the numbers consistant because of the way points are allocated. e.g. Markjam (everybodies buddy :D ) was never going to fall out of the top 8 after winning the first round, because of the way the number of participants dwindled. His one win was worth more both of Ballboys combined. More players = bigger points.

Thought ended...............
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Nice to see FR made it. Looking forward to bust her in the LLF. :tongue:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Congrats the English 11. Go for it!

I will definately be railing it on Wednesday. Want to see 10 of them on the Final Table, or all 11 if we can convince Drakhor to make peace with Irish & she allows him to sit on her knee :D

Soy, are we able to cheer on people in the Titan chatbox or is it best to download the IRC thingy?. Don't want to disturb players unnecessarily :)

Bart.

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Congrats the English 11. Go for it!

I will definately be railing it on Wednesday. Want to see 10 of them on the Final Table, or all 11 if we can convince Drakhor to make peace with Irish & she allows him to sit on her knee :D

Soy, are we able to cheer on people in the Titan chatbox or is it best to download the IRC thingy?. Don't want to disturb players unnecessarily :)

Bart.

I will be spamming in the chatboxes as usual. But we can also all get together in IRC as well :)
    • plaukas
      plaukas
      Bronze
      Aaaaaaargh I'm the unlucky loser :D

And I was crippled in a simple check-down situation :D I ended up 19th in the final rankings :P

Titan Poker PokerStrategy English #10 750.00/1500.00, hand converted by the iPoker Converter at Talking-Poker
      Visit Hand HQ to purchase hand histories from a range of sites, game types and levels.

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (5990.00)
      SB Hero (25010.00)
      BB BB (24720.00)
      UTG (7130.00)
      UTG+1 (20330.00)
      CO CO (820.00)

Preflop: Hero is in the SB with T:diamond: J:spade:
      2 folds, CO moves all-in for 820.00, 1 fold, Hero calls 750.00, BB checks.

Flop (3820.00) 9:club: Q:spade: 8:spade:
      Hero checks, BB checks.

Turn (3820.00) A:club:
      Hero checks, BB bets 1500.00, Hero raises to 23510.00, BB moves all-in for 21720.00.

River (50550.00) A:heart:

Hero shows T:diamond: J:spade:
      BB shows A:diamond: 9:diamond:
      CO shows K:heart: T:club:

BB wins 50550.00 with A full house, Aces and Nines
    • ProkopMC
      ProkopMC
      Bronze
      Do you know how many players there will be? and how many seats ar available?..:)
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      5 seats available, and if it's 10 from each community, it'd probably be 130 or 140 players.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      It will most likely be around 200 players. Its somewhere between 10-20 from each community. A more detailed news will be published sometimes today or Monday :)
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Will the password (there is one, right?) be mailed to each participant instead of being made public in the forum? I don't think anybody wants to play against (and get busted by) someone who wasn't even supposed to be in...
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure, only the qualified screen names will be able to register. Therefore I doubt there will even be a password. I dunno though, just my opinion.

PS: GO GO FrozenRope!!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      Will the password (there is one, right?) be mailed to each participant instead of being made public in the forum? I don't think anybody wants to play against (and get busted by) someone who wasn't even supposed to be in...
      There wont be a password. The tournament will be restricted to those players that qualified :)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Do we assume that players from the same language group will be on different tables at the start?

It would be pretty daft if 3 or more of us ended up playing against each other early on........
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Just logged into Titan Poker and saw that I was already registered for the tourney. 164 players in it... that's manageable.

@andyb43: Table selection will probably be completely random, as usual. If all 5 of us end up on the same table, we'll just have to work together and try to bust the others first. :D

Of course I'll still be gunning for Frozen! :tongue:
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I have Malaria.........the joys of Africa..........am still gonna play though
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Right..........I have slept all day............feeling better, bring 'em on
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      So what are the nicks on Titan anyway? I'm Drakhor, obviously, MisterHomes, VTomukas, Prokop and andy use the same nick as well, I know that Frozen is IrishMermaid, but who the heck is PokerAves, or mortimeral? :/

Errr.... nevermind, didn't read the first post. :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Here is the link to the radio

http://www.maastrichtenaar.nl:8000/pokerradio.m3u