UTG: $21.75
      UTG+1: $23.05
      MP: $75.60
      CO: $27.70
      BTN: $62.40
      Hero (SB): $49.35

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with 9 :spade: A :spade:
      4 folds, BTN raises to $0.85, Hero calls $0.75, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.95) A :heart: 5 :spade: 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.00, Hero raises to $2, BTN raises to $6.25, Hero calls $4.25

Turn: ($14.45) A :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $6.00, Hero calls $6

River: ($26.45) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $12.00, Hero calls $12

My opponent is VERY aggressive postflop . he playes few Hands and plays them very aggressive. In other words he doesn't like giving up pots and he knows i am a tight player that can be bluffed, he saw me giving up some big hands. Here i just call on the flop in case he is making a CB and i could get a backdoor flush draw. On the turn i am starting to think he doesn't have an ace and he is betting because he thinks i am drawing for something.
      The river doesn't change much and i make a call where i think 50% i am beat 50 % he is still bluffing because i was just calling so far and he just bets half the pot to make it appear as a value bet. I know he didn't hit his set on the flop because of the fast and big reraise on the flop. (he doesn't want me in the hand)

I would not normally play this hand like this against another opponent. Waiting for comments.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      There is an arguement folding pf, since if he plays few hands and playing these aggressively you just continue too many flops with your hand.
      Don´t really like your min-rais eon the flop.
      Better is imo c/c. He won´t have too many times weaker aces and if he 3-bets and follow up on the turn, you should really fold.
      SInce you called 3-bet then calling turn and river are fine, but don´t expect you to be ahead too many times.
      I would c/c flop turn and river.
    • spit22
      thanks for the evalution yeah i don't like my min raise either even though i won a big pot because of that min raise , next time he could be not bluffing