This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 Deep

• spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      BB: $25.00
      UTG: $21.75
      UTG+1: $23.05
      MP: $75.60
      CO: $27.70
      BTN: $62.40
      Hero (SB): $49.35

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with 9 :spade: A :spade:
      4 folds, BTN raises to $0.85, Hero calls $0.75, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.95) A :heart: 5 :spade: 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.00, Hero raises to $2, BTN raises to $6.25, Hero calls $4.25

Turn: ($14.45) A :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $6.00, Hero calls $6

River: ($26.45) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $12.00, Hero calls $12

My opponent is VERY aggressive postflop . he playes few Hands and plays them very aggressive. In other words he doesn't like giving up pots and he knows i am a tight player that can be bluffed, he saw me giving up some big hands. Here i just call on the flop in case he is making a CB and i could get a backdoor flush draw. On the turn i am starting to think he doesn't have an ace and he is betting because he thinks i am drawing for something.
      The river doesn't change much and i make a call where i think 50% i am beat 50 % he is still bluffing because i was just calling so far and he just bets half the pot to make it appear as a value bet. I know he didn't hit his set on the flop because of the fast and big reraise on the flop. (he doesn't want me in the hand)

I would not normally play this hand like this against another opponent. Waiting for comments.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      There is an arguement folding pf, since if he plays few hands and playing these aggressively you just continue too many flops with your hand.
      Don´t really like your min-rais eon the flop.
      Better is imo c/c. He won´t have too many times weaker aces and if he 3-bets and follow up on the turn, you should really fold.
      SInce you called 3-bet then calling turn and river are fine, but don´t expect you to be ahead too many times.
      I would c/c flop turn and river.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      thanks for the evalution yeah i don't like my min raise either even though i won a big pot because of that min raise , next time he could be not bluffing