This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Kinda messed up

• anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      I messed up while trying omaha with too crappy bankroll managment. So now i used my last fpps and hit the first place on 70fpp 10 people sat to two hundred grand. So my question is: which game would be best to climb up from this hole? I have 11$left :)
  • 7 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Go play NL2...or better, deposit your own money and be more disciplined
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Since you only have 11$ in tourney$ which can only be used for buyin into tournaments. Playing MTTs with such a little bankroll is nonsense so the only thing you can do is play the lowest buyin Sit'n'Gos but if you have no prior experience with these I would still estimate the probability of you going broke is about 97,854%.
      I also wouldn't recomend depositing any money. If you cannot keep to a good bankroll management you will most likely lose it anyway..
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Actually tournament money can be exchanged for real money so i would get like 10.55$from it. I know i did bad with my bankroll management but like i read in 1seednoir1-s blog it is achievable to climb that hole with this kind of starting money.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      360 man $0.10.... Bankroll booster...
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      $1.2 sit&go, there's no much left to do.

P.S : I got my roll starting from $5 , it's possible :)
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      360 man $0.10.... Bankroll booster...
      Great success! Played 4 of em last night and took home 3rd and 4th place. So i made about 7 dollars out of my 0.20 cents :)
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      lowest limit cash games possible with 100% disciplined sss

but it would be worth depositing some money only so that you dont play scared