Bronze
      Hi, When I want to download I get this: This page can’t be displayed
    • pokersnowie
      pokersnowie
      Gold
      Originally posted by MDAlex003
      Hi, When I want to download I get this: This page can’t be displayed
      Hi,

we are currently not aware of any problem on our download page. Can you please let us know which link is leading you to this error?

Thank you,
      The PokerSnowie Team
    • guners89
      guners89
      Bronze
      Can import hands from HM2 to PokerSnowie and how ?
    • pokersnowie
      pokersnowie
      Gold
      Originally posted by guners89
      Hi,

PokerSnowie currently only supports original hand histories.

You can find more information here: http://www.pokersnowie.com/faq.html#pokersnowie2

Please consider that we continuosly work on improving our ability to import hands, therefore these information change fequently.

If you would like to suggest some feature, like the ability to import hands from third party software, please contact our support at support@pokersnowie.com and your request will be considered and evaluated by our team.

Thank you,
      The PokerSnowie Team
    • DAVIDE01
      DAVIDE01
      Black
      I insert your hands here, but she does not care. linko immagine

http://i58.tinypic.com/2z9l2mf.jpg
    • pokersnowie
      pokersnowie
      Gold
      Originally posted by DAVIDE01
      I insert your hands here, but she does not care. linko immagine

http://i58.tinypic.com/2z9l2mf.jpg
      Hi,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you have troubles importing hands in PokerSnowie, please contact support@pokersnowie.com and attach the files containing the hands you are unable to import. In this way we will be able to investigate what's the problem.

Thank you,
      The PokerSnowie Team
    • Kuschelbaer
      Kuschelbaer
      Black
      Hi pokersnowie,

I'm currently playing at Unibet so I don't have any hand histories or stuff like that. Could you please point out which features of PokerSnowie I can and which I can not use?
    • pokersnowie
      pokersnowie
      Gold
      Originally posted by Kuschelbaer
      Hi pokersnowie,

I'm currently playing at Unibet so I don't have any hand histories or stuff like that. Could you please point out which features of PokerSnowie I can and which I can not use?
      Hi,

first of all, you could contact our support at support@pokersnowie.com and attach some of your UNIBET hands and we will be happy to add this pokersite to the list of the supported ones in a pretty short time. From their website we can see that they provide hand histories (https://www.unibet.com/2.108741/products/poker/poker-history).

Regarding the question about what you can use in PokerSnowie if you don't have hands to import, you might give a look to our website here:

http://www.pokersnowie.com/help/index.html

In summary:
      - You can play vs. PokerSnowie (challenges) with Live advice
      - You can browse the hands you played vs. PokerSnowie, looking at your stats, your balance and the errors detected
      - You can edit scenarios
      - You can use other features like Hand rage, Range advice and Preflop tables

Obvioulsy, if you could also analyze the real money hands you play on Unibet, you could benefit even more.

Thanks,
      The PokerSnowie Team
    • Gerardus
      Gerardus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokersnowie
      Originally posted by guners89
      Hi,

PokerSnowie currently only supports original hand histories.

You can find more information here: http://www.pokersnowie.com/faq.html#pokersnowie2

Please consider that we continuosly work on improving our ability to import hands, therefore these information change fequently.

If you would like to suggest some feature, like the ability to import hands from third party software, please contact our support at support@pokersnowie.com and your request will be considered and evaluated by our team.

Thank you,
      The PokerSnowie Team
      Hi,

My English is not perfect, so I am not sure if I have understood your answer well.

So, I ask it again. Can I import the original hands from PT4/HM2 into Snowie after a poker session? Or can I ask Pokerstars for a handhistory by e-mail and then import that into Snowie?
    • Kuschelbaer
      Kuschelbaer
      Black
      The info on the unibet homepage seem to be from the old mircogaming days. There are no hand histories at all (see: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=45894903&postcount=3307)

Thank you anyway, will think about a subscription
    • pokersnowie
      pokersnowie
      Gold
      Originally posted by Gerardus
      Hi,

My English is not perfect, so I am not sure if I have understood your answer well.

So, I ask it again. Can I import the original hands from PT4/HM2 into Snowie after a poker session? Or can I ask Pokerstars for a handhistory by e-mail and then import that into Snowie?
      Hi,

if you will import the original hand histories from the pokersite (received via email or generated by the pokerclient, like for example PokerStars) it will work. If you try to import hands exported from HM or PT it might work, but we can't guarantee it will.

If you will encounter any problem, please contact support@pokersnowie.com and we will help you in a timely manner.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
      Roberto
      The PokerSnowie Team
    • CrazyStyle
      CrazyStyle
      Bronze
      So what youre saying is that there is no easy way to export hands from pt4 and hm2 to snowie ? Thats kind of absurd dont you think ? I mean those are the top two, scratch that, top 1 poker software company which everyone uses, so its critical to make an update with the option to import from those programs. Also I would like a tip on how to import from hm2, there are many features like importing a hand in diffrent formats, two+two, pokerstrategy, deucescracked, txt and etc. Which of these do I need to choose for snowie to work with ? Thanks.
    • pokersnowie
      pokersnowie
      Gold
      Originally posted by CrazyStyle
      So what youre saying is that there is no easy way to export hands from pt4 and hm2 to snowie ? Thats kind of absurd dont you think ? I mean those are the top two, scratch that, top 1 poker software company which everyone uses, so its critical to make an update with the option to import from those programs.
      Hi,

unfortunately currently PokerSnowie imports only the original files generated by the pokersites. We received lately some inquiries from customers asking as well to be able to import hands exported from HM and PT, therefore we have put this in our todo list. Thanks for your suggestion.

Also I would like a tip on how to import from hm2, there are many features like importing a hand in diffrent formats, two+two, pokerstrategy, deucescracked, txt and etc. Which of these do I need to choose for snowie to work with ? Thanks.
      I'm not sure I understood your question. As said, we currently don't support the import from HM.

Thanks,
      The PokerSnowie Team
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      For hm2 go to database -» export, select date, select hero only, create folder, export, then go to pokersnowie and import this folder, at least pokerstars hh work this way for me.
    • YuViStorm
      YuViStorm
      Gold
      Hi! Tell me please, can I use this program instead Flopzilla? I mean can I analyze how player's range get in different flops? And what kind of version will be enough for this: starter, intermeddiate or pro? And my second question: If I will buy, for example, starter version, Could I update it in future?
    • pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Silver
      does pokersnowie have experience with playing different stack sizes, if i analize my hands with which i played mss(40bb's), will it show me how i should be playing those hands with a 100bb stack or with my exact stack with which i played the hand??
    • pokersnowie
      pokersnowie
      Gold
      Originally posted by YuViStorm
      Hi! Tell me please, can I use this program instead Flopzilla? I mean can I analyze how player's range get in different flops? And what kind of version will be enough for this: starter, intermeddiate or pro? And my second question: If I will buy, for example, starter version, Could I update it in future?
      Hi,

the Hand range and Range advice features have different purposes with respet to the Flopzilla app. Quoting from flopzilla website: "Just enter a preflop range and a board and Flopzilla will work out for you how often that range hits hands like top pair, middle pair, a flushdraw, a gutshot, etc".

PokerSnowie's Hand range feature calculates a list of all hands that PokerSnowie would hold, given the circumstances of the game. To learn more about this, you can follow this link: http://www.pokersnowie.com/help/hand-range.html

PokerSnowie's Range advice feature is only available for the player to act. It works very similarly to the hand range feature but also constructs folding, checking/calling and betting/raising ranges. To learn more about this, follow this link: http://www.pokersnowie.com/help/range-advice.html

You can find the different features and limits included in our subscriptions on this page: http://www.pokersnowie.com/buy.html. Answering to your question, in order to use the Hand range and Range advice you would need a PRO subscription.

If you buy a STARTER you will be able to upgrade by contacting our customer support with your request.

Thanks for your interest!
      The PokerSnowie Team
    • pokersnowie
      pokersnowie
      Gold
      Originally posted by pericas1991
      does pokersnowie have experience with playing different stack sizes, if i analize my hands with which i played mss(40bb's), will it show me how i should be playing those hands with a 100bb stack or with my exact stack with which i played the hand??
      Hi,

yes it has experience with different stack sizes. It has been trained up to 400BB starting stack. The PokerSnowie's evaluation on what is the best move/strategy depends also on the stack. You can register for a free trial and try out a few scenarios to see it.

Thanks,
      The PokerSnowie Team
    • Grindelwald333
      Grindelwald333
      Silver
      Dear Sirs,

Against how many players can I play vs. Pokersnowie in Challenges function in freezout mode?

Or does challenges mode work only in headsup against Pokersnowie?

Thanks for your help in advance.

I am looking forward to hearing from you, soon.

Best regards,

Grindelwald333