Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 0.25/0.50 KJs 10playersgame

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
820 Views
Alafoe
Joined: 28.08.2008
PokerStrategist

Titan Poker 0.25/0.50, hand converted by the iPoker Converter at Talking-Poker
Visit Hand HQ to purchase hand histories from a range of sites, game types and levels.

saw flop | saw showdown

Button ($22.52)
SB ($21.90)
BB ($30.20)
UTG ($28.19)
UTG+1 ($21.43)
MP hero ($2.55)
MP ($19.81)
MP MP ($8.61)
CO-1 ($10.80)
CO CO ($11.00)

Preflop: hero is in MP with J♠ K♠
2 folds, hero raises to 0.50, 1 fold, MP calls 0.50, 1 fold, CO calls 0.50, 3 folds.

Flop (1.85) 9♠ Q♦ 3♥
hero bets 0.25, MP calls 0.25, 1 fold.

Turn (2.35) 4♥
hero bets 0.50, MP raises to 1.00, hero calls 0.50.

River (4.35) 7♦
hero checks, MP bets 0.50, hero moves all-in for 0.80, MP calls 0.30


5 replies
Reverand221
Joined: 24.02.2008
Oldschool Grinder

1. don't play so short. have at least a 12BB stack. reason: if you hit a monster you cant give maximum action and loose value!

2. c/f river. villain showed a lot of strength with his valueline and you have never foldequity on this river (because you are allin and no draw was coming in). i mean, villain will never fold this river in this spot.


Alafoe Topic starter
Alafoe
Joined: 28.08.2008
PokerStrategist

Next think is I would like to explain my bad game on KJ. I knew that player would raise strong made hand. But when I bet and he raised to 4 its seamed to me like bluff he saying: he has seen SD in 0% so I can bluff any two making him to fold. But on the other side is my VP and possibility to have bigger pair. The reason why I did this on the river was the size of my stack and no posibility to go on with just 1.9BB.

As I said before this player was big limper with stats 90/5 and he raised on the later streets only with strong made hands. But It was against 2 or more players I have seen that.


Originally posted by Alafoe
The reason why I did this on the river was the size of my stack and no posibility to go on with just 1.9BB.

If you rebuy before your stack gets that low then you wouldn't have that trouble.

I can't see any reason not to fold the turn.


frzl
Joined: 25.04.2006
Elite Grinder

hi alafoe
i agree with reverand :)

I can't see any reason not to fold the turn.

well i do. you are getting almost 8 to 1 with a gutshot, an overcard and the possibility that he is (semi)bluffing


Originally posted by frzl
hi alafoe
i agree with reverand :)

I can't see any reason not to fold the turn.

well i do. you are getting almost 8 to 1 with a gutshot, an overcard and the possibility that he is (semi)bluffing

Oh crap, I didn't notice the gutshot!!

I better go and reread the flop textures article in bronze section! ♦


Share: