PokerStars Makes Millionaires

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

$1 million Spin & Go

The fastest ever way to win seven-figures is back right now. Once again the $5 buy-in Spin & Go tournaments have a potential jackpot prize pool of $1.2 million.

That's $1 million to the winner, and $100,000 each to the two runners-up.

There have already been three millionaires so far from this promotion, how many more will we see?

$1 million Sunday Storm

As part of their Millionaire Month celebrations, PokerStars have announced their $11 buy-in Sunday Storm will have a $1 million guarantee on April 19 at 13:30 ET.

This is the 4th Anniversary of their marquee low stakes tournament and for just an $11 buy-in, the winner is guaranteed a first prize of at least $100,000.

There will also be 2,000 tickets to this event guaranteed in a series of qualifiers from just $0.11, running around the clock at PokerStars.

Millionaire Month

Between April 6 to 30, two separate rounds of 'missions' will take place to determine who will become a millionaire.

Complete a number of challenges to earn tickets into 12 x $150,000 All-in Shootouts. The winner of each will compete in a six handed tournament on May 10 with a first prize of $1 million. Two millionaires will be crowned.

The challenges include making a deposit and winning a cash game hand with a specific hand, like pocket fives.

Part 1

Part 2

SCOOP deposit raffle

Starting on May 2 to celebrate SCOOP, anyone who makes a deposit of $25 or more using bonus code SCOOP2015 will be entered into an All-in Shootout to win a number of SCOOP tickets, including 16 x $10,300 Main Event tickets.

Everyone entered into this raffle also gets to take part in a SCOOP Last Longer contest with the other rafflers, with a first prize of $50,000.

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 7 replies
    • LookAwayNow
      LookAwayNow
      Bronze
      I'm wondering if the 'Mission-hands' have to be won at showdown or not. :f_wink:
    • donkament
      donkament
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LookAwayNow
      I'm wondering if the 'Mission-hands' have to be won at showdown or not. :f_wink:
      I dont believe it is at showdown some hands are kinda suspect some are monsters :f_p:
    • Post removed

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by donkament
      Originally posted by LookAwayNow
      I dont believe it is at showdown some hands are kinda suspect some are monsters :f_p:
      If you want to be sure you can always send a mail to support@pokerstars.com.
      They will know the answer for sure.

Good luck with grinding at the NLHE cash games tomorrow and the rest of the month for the challenges :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Was playing few $5 Spin&Goes the other day and got a $50 one. Didn't know that odds of getting one are 0,4%. Glad that I managed to win it :f_biggrin:
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      Why do you call it a "promotion", when in reality it is a three player poker tournament, with an insanely high rake, some of which is used to collect a prize pool for a lottery.
    • StarFox1919
      StarFox1919
      Bronze
      Really lottery odds to make a millionaire. The deal is to play as many tourneys as possible on other buy ins and you can still profit a lot, with those minor prizes, and maybe some thousands of dollars.