This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStars Makes Millionaires

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

$1 million Spin & Go

The fastest ever way to win seven-figures is back right now. Once again the $5 buy-in Spin & Go tournaments have a potential jackpot prize pool of $1.2 million.

That's $1 million to the winner, and $100,000 each to the two runners-up.

There have already been three millionaires so far from this promotion, how many more will we see?

$1 million Sunday Storm

As part of their Millionaire Month celebrations, PokerStars have announced their $11 buy-in Sunday Storm will have a $1 million guarantee on April 19 at 13:30 ET.

This is the 4th Anniversary of their marquee low stakes tournament and for just an $11 buy-in, the winner is guaranteed a first prize of at least $100,000.

There will also be 2,000 tickets to this event guaranteed in a series of qualifiers from just $0.11, running around the clock at PokerStars.

Millionaire Month

Between April 6 to 30, two separate rounds of 'missions' will take place to determine who will become a millionaire.

Complete a number of challenges to earn tickets into 12 x $150,000 All-in Shootouts. The winner of each will compete in a six handed tournament on May 10 with a first prize of $1 million. Two millionaires will be crowned.

The challenges include making a deposit and winning a cash game hand with a specific hand, like pocket fives.

Part 1

Part 2

SCOOP deposit raffle

Starting on May 2 to celebrate SCOOP, anyone who makes a deposit of $25 or more using bonus code SCOOP2015 will be entered into an All-in Shootout to win a number of SCOOP tickets, including 16 x $10,300 Main Event tickets.

Everyone entered into this raffle also gets to take part in a SCOOP Last Longer contest with the other rafflers, with a first prize of $50,000.

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 7 replies
    • LookAwayNow
      LookAwayNow
      Bronze
      I'm wondering if the 'Mission-hands' have to be won at showdown or not. :f_wink:
    • donkament
      donkament
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LookAwayNow
      I'm wondering if the 'Mission-hands' have to be won at showdown or not. :f_wink:
      I dont believe it is at showdown some hands are kinda suspect some are monsters :f_p:
    • Post removed

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by donkament
      Originally posted by LookAwayNow
      I dont believe it is at showdown some hands are kinda suspect some are monsters :f_p:
      If you want to be sure you can always send a mail to support@pokerstars.com.
      They will know the answer for sure.

Good luck with grinding at the NLHE cash games tomorrow and the rest of the month for the challenges :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Was playing few $5 Spin&Goes the other day and got a $50 one. Didn't know that odds of getting one are 0,4%. Glad that I managed to win it :f_biggrin:
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      Why do you call it a "promotion", when in reality it is a three player poker tournament, with an insanely high rake, some of which is used to collect a prize pool for a lottery.
    • StarFox1919
      StarFox1919
      Bronze
      Really lottery odds to make a millionaire. The deal is to play as many tourneys as possible on other buy ins and you can still profit a lot, with those minor prizes, and maybe some thousands of dollars.