[NL2-NL10] NL10 BvB

• allizdoR
      BB calls has fold bb to steal auf 70% (16%call, 14% 3-bet)
      WTS 22
      fodl to conti 48
      ats 3.3
      3.5 hände
      he is playing agressiv against me and gives me not much credit, if I remember right.

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)        

5,00/10,00 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7:heart: , 6:diamond:
      8 folds, Hero raises to $20,00, BB calls $10,00.

normally I steal a bit higher, but this was a missklick due shitty software

Flop: ($40,00) 9:spade: , T:heart: , 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $25,00, BB raises to $60,00

push or call?
        What range I can give him?
        Note, that I have already seen him by coldcalling AQs against me.
        I give him somethink like this:
        KK+, 66, AQs+, A7s-A6s, KTs-K6s, Q9s+, J9s+, T8s+, 97s+, 87s, 76s, A9o-A6o, K8o+, Q9o+, J9o+, T9o, 98o, 87o
        I think sometimes he will just call KK or AA and didn't 3-bet it every time Preflop.
        A8s he will resteal and also hands like 77+
        So I think he will raise me with a lot of hands on this Flop. If this range is mainly good, the answer to my question is very simple.

What about calling in this spot? I don't like it very much, I get no information and there could be many Hands on the Turn, where I have to fold.

I think I have still big problems to put villian on a suitable range in BvB because the range could be so wide especially in real time.
  • 5 replies
    • allizdoR
    • Gerv
      Hello Allizdor,

I left this one open for ysessa but forgot to comment on it as non-judge opinion.

I think you're mostly behind with 5 outs and a bottom pair against the range you give and I do not think you will achieve a +EV result with pushing this one.

Calling is very odd and unusual for a 5-outer at most + you are a SSS'er so I think the wisest thing is to fold although it's HU and you hit.

It's exactly what you said about Calling. Your OOP -> No information -> BB 2nd barrels, what now?

Again my apologize for this late reply but im willing to discuss this hand with you & the others :) , interesting

- Gerv
    • allizdoR
      Hi Gerv,

I count more then 5 Outs. two 6s may be good and also some 8. Perhaps a 7 is also good for me.
      So I think we have to talk about his range.
      Then we can assume how often he will fold, and what EQ I will need then.
      As I already said, I have big problems to put him on a range. The other calculation are not as difficulty.
    • allizdoR
      # still unjudged
    • ysessa
      hi allizdor,

the problem about the hand is your preflop play, I dont like minraises at all against such opps. Then on the Flop when you really think that you are good on the flop you should push over his raise, but I dont see a single range against which you are favourite, he will have connected in a certain way (better pair,2overs+draw etc) so I think you could find a fold here. Another line on the flop with this hand could be c/r fold. You will know exactly where you are, induce some bluffs etc. But you must be careful to not commit yourself with a c/r as you want to have room to fold and introduce this line as a cheap value/bluff line.