This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 BvB

• allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      BB calls has fold bb to steal auf 70% (16%call, 14% 3-bet)
      WTS 22
      fodl to conti 48
      ats 3.3
      3.5 hände
      he is playing agressiv against me and gives me not much credit, if I remember right.

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)        
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $2863,75
      Hero:
      $200,00

5,00/10,00 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7:heart: , 6:diamond:
      8 folds, Hero raises to $20,00, BB calls $10,00.

normally I steal a bit higher, but this was a missklick due shitty software

Flop: ($40,00) 9:spade: , T:heart: , 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $25,00, BB raises to $60,00

push or call?
        What range I can give him?
        Note, that I have already seen him by coldcalling AQs against me.
        I give him somethink like this:
        KK+, 66, AQs+, A7s-A6s, KTs-K6s, Q9s+, J9s+, T8s+, 97s+, 87s, 76s, A9o-A6o, K8o+, Q9o+, J9o+, T9o, 98o, 87o
        I think sometimes he will just call KK or AA and didn't 3-bet it every time Preflop.
        A8s he will resteal and also hands like 77+
        So I think he will raise me with a lot of hands on this Flop. If this range is mainly good, the answer to my question is very simple.

What about calling in this spot? I don't like it very much, I get no information and there could be many Hands on the Turn, where I have to fold.

I think I have still big problems to put villian on a suitable range in BvB because the range could be so wide especially in real time.
  • 5 replies
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      #
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Allizdor,

I left this one open for ysessa but forgot to comment on it as non-judge opinion.

I think you're mostly behind with 5 outs and a bottom pair against the range you give and I do not think you will achieve a +EV result with pushing this one.

Calling is very odd and unusual for a 5-outer at most + you are a SSS'er so I think the wisest thing is to fold although it's HU and you hit.

It's exactly what you said about Calling. Your OOP -> No information -> BB 2nd barrels, what now?

Again my apologize for this late reply but im willing to discuss this hand with you & the others :) , interesting

- Gerv
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      Hi Gerv,

I count more then 5 Outs. two 6s may be good and also some 8. Perhaps a 7 is also good for me.
      So I think we have to talk about his range.
      Then we can assume how often he will fold, and what EQ I will need then.
      As I already said, I have big problems to put him on a range. The other calculation are not as difficulty.
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      # still unjudged
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      hi allizdor,

the problem about the hand is your preflop play, I dont like minraises at all against such opps. Then on the Flop when you really think that you are good on the flop you should push over his raise, but I dont see a single range against which you are favourite, he will have connected in a certain way (better pair,2overs+draw etc) so I think you could find a fold here. Another line on the flop with this hand could be c/r fold. You will know exactly where you are, induce some bluffs etc. But you must be careful to not commit yourself with a c/r as you want to have room to fold and introduce this line as a cheap value/bluff line.