In The Money

• JoshLogan

Finish In The Money in Sit & Go tournaments on Full Tilt until November 8th and get a ticket to an In The Money Flip Freeroll, where you can win your initial buy-in back.

How it works

• Opt in now via My Promotions on the desktop or mobile app then play Sit & Go Tournaments from Monday, October 26th through Sunday, November 8th.

• When you cash you’ll get a ticket that you can use to register for an In The Money Flip Freeroll.

• Come out on top and you’ll be awarded a new Tournament Ticket, equal to your original buy-in. Thanks to the Flip Tournament format, once you’ve registered you don’t even have to remain logged in to win.

Opt-in and play

Once you have opted in to In The Money via your My Promotions page, you can stay up-to-date on your progress with the In The Money status bars via your My Promotions page.

The number of cashes required to gain entry to an In The Money Flip Freeroll depends on the speed of the Sit & Go tournaments you play:

Exchange your freeroll entry for SNG tickets

Alternatively, save your freeroll entries and they will be exchanged automatically for Sit & Go Tournament Tickets at the end of the promotional period – for every ten unused In The Money Flip Freeroll Tickets of the same value you have you’ll receive one Tournament Ticket to the value of that buy-in level.

$5K Flip Freeroll

Play six or more qualifying Sit & Gos without winning a buy-in back and you will be automatically registered for the $5k Flip Freeroll, running on Tuesday, November 10th at 15:00 ET. This freeroll awards 512 $10 Tournament Tickets.

If you don't yet have an account with Full Tilt, click here to create one.
  • 1 reply