This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PartyPoker & Elephant ; Do I have to Re-Import 500k+ Hands every single time?

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello

I do not know if this is a software bug since SpadeEye shows me the correct values every time I scan but what Ive noticed is that whenever I start up Elephant, I import my daily mine and that's ok.

But I've invested in a 250k hand database and imported those on saturday. on Sunday I was checking whether my database was up-to-date so I re-import those 250k hands again to see if Elephant missed out some

Guess what, Elephant saw this 250k database as ''new'' and imported all thus there were hardly (Around 5%) Duplicates.

Fine so I imported them, Optimize the Database through Elephant's Complete Defrag option.

Now Today, I imported them again and again the % duplicates wasn't above 90% but around 5% meaning that Elephant sees those hands as new while I imported them yesterday and the day before yesterday ??

Could someone have a look at this?

I use PostgreSQL 8.3 & 0.65

If you need any information, feel free to reply,

Gerv
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze

And again... Knownplayers dropped from 85% to <60%, obvious for me something is wrong :)

Wrong in the sense of Algorithms/codes??
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Now this makes me go in Interesting Mode..

Now I re-imported another bunch of hands that I already have imported (2 weeks ago, same period of the previous screenshot.)

The only difference was/is that these Hand histories of the following screenshot have the original table name like
      Speed #1381994 (No DP).txt
      instead of
      PartyPoker_Jackpot_#1304238 20081108.txt

Look here:

So my question is:
      Back in the days with 0.6 and earlier, it was possible for Elephant to retain its data of PartyPoker Hand histories with a different title other than the original table, can this be implemented again in the next versions?

Mr. Snood will say thank you as well ^^

- Gerv
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Can you provide a file with such a different file name which doesn't import correctly. My email is galam@pokerstrategy.com.

Greets Sebastian