PartyPoker & Elephant ; Do I have to Re-Import 500k+ Hands every single time?

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello

I do not know if this is a software bug since SpadeEye shows me the correct values every time I scan but what Ive noticed is that whenever I start up Elephant, I import my daily mine and that's ok.

But I've invested in a 250k hand database and imported those on saturday. on Sunday I was checking whether my database was up-to-date so I re-import those 250k hands again to see if Elephant missed out some

Guess what, Elephant saw this 250k database as ''new'' and imported all thus there were hardly (Around 5%) Duplicates.

Fine so I imported them, Optimize the Database through Elephant's Complete Defrag option.

Now Today, I imported them again and again the % duplicates wasn't above 90% but around 5% meaning that Elephant sees those hands as new while I imported them yesterday and the day before yesterday ??

Could someone have a look at this?

I use PostgreSQL 8.3 & 0.65

If you need any information, feel free to reply,

Gerv
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze

And again... Knownplayers dropped from 85% to <60%, obvious for me something is wrong :)

Wrong in the sense of Algorithms/codes??
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Now this makes me go in Interesting Mode..

Now I re-imported another bunch of hands that I already have imported (2 weeks ago, same period of the previous screenshot.)

The only difference was/is that these Hand histories of the following screenshot have the original table name like
      Speed #1381994 (No DP).txt
      instead of
      PartyPoker_Jackpot_#1304238 20081108.txt

Look here:

So my question is:
      Back in the days with 0.6 and earlier, it was possible for Elephant to retain its data of PartyPoker Hand histories with a different title other than the original table, can this be implemented again in the next versions?

Mr. Snood will say thank you as well ^^

- Gerv
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Can you provide a file with such a different file name which doesn't import correctly. My email is galam@pokerstrategy.com.

Greets Sebastian