This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi from Holland

• 0Ruby0
      0Ruby0
      Bronze
      Hello all,

I'm playing online poker for 2 years now. Started with Pokerstars, but I was looking for a new site. I found pokerstrategy.com for the titan poker bonus. I wasted all 50 dollars there and now I just cleared today the full tilt poker bonus. My bankroll is grown to 350 USD.

I play 4-6 tables 25NL and I'm my goal this month is get $500+ and qualify for iron man silver this month. You can find under the nick yellowvic32.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello 0Ruby0!

Good to hear that you are doing well. We will soon be re-doing the entire bronze BSS section and releasing over 10 new silver BSS articles that should help you fine tune your NL game.

I also hope that you have been checking out our video section and watching the various NL25 videos there such as Tribun's lasted "moving up the limits" series (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/2697)

The best way to become a better player is of course to not only watch buy also actively participate in e.g. our hand evaluation boards.

Hope to see you there :)

Best regards
      SoyCD