888poker's $700,000 gift shower give away

    • PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 14.10.2015 Posts: 737


      It’s raining money and gifts at 888poker

      888poker's popular Gift Showers promotion returns to give new and existing players the chance to win a daily share of $12,000 in cash as well as amazing prizes.

      The season of giving is in full swing over at 888poker where they're giving gifts away along with a staggering $700,000 guaranteed prize pool.

      New members who register (no deposit required) between now until January 4 will be rewarded with one free ticket to the All-in Gift Tournament as well as one free ticket to the $2,000 Lucky Star Tournament.

      These tickets are awarded along side 888's regular $88/£12 welcome bonus bringing players even more value. A further four free tickets will be granted when a player makes their first £10 deposit.

      Prizes include iPhone 6s, GoPro cameras, PlayStation4s and much more and players can win additional tournament tickets by completing daily poker missions or by playing in the 888poker Star Spin game.

      Grab those gifts: Play in All-in Gifts Tournaments to win amazing prizes
      $6,000 cash everyday: Win cash prizes in three daily $2,000 Lucky Star tourneys
      Weekly surprises: look forward to ‘surprise’ offers throughout the Promotion



      If you don't have an 888poker account yet - set up one here.

      888poker's terms and conditions apply.
  • 12 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 23.03.2011 Posts: 9,220
      Gadgets :f_love:
    • Gam3rONGOING
      Gam3rONGOING
      Silver
      Joined: 28.09.2014 Posts: 21
      Just wondering if anyone else have had any problems receiving gifts promised by 888. Last February I received word I won a play station 4 and a Sony headset. I am still waiting for it. I also went into the point store and ordered a 888 T shirt for which I am also waiting to receive. I sent them an email asking how long it would take. NO Reply. Their customer service seems to be lacking. Needless to say, I will not be putting any more funds on this site.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 23.03.2011 Posts: 9,220
      Hey Gam3rONGOING,

      If you let our 888 rep know in Official 888 Rep now active in this forum, then he might be able to escalate this for you.

      Regards

      Laz
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Joined: 05.01.2015 Posts: 290
      Originally posted by Gam3rONGOING
      Just wondering if anyone else have had any problems receiving gifts promised by 888. Last February I received word I won a play station 4 and a Sony headset. I am still waiting for it. I also went into the point store and ordered a 888 T shirt for which I am also waiting to receive. I sent them an email asking how long it would take. NO Reply. Their customer service seems to be lacking. Needless to say, I will not be putting any more funds on this site.
      Can you please give me your poker user name?
    • Gam3rONGOING
      Gam3rONGOING
      Silver
      Joined: 28.09.2014 Posts: 21
      Here is a partial copy of the emails received from 888. I did follow checkout procedures as requested. I ordered a 888 T Shirt in 2014. When I did not receive it, I didn't hold out much hope in receiving these items either once the 60 days had passed and no reply to my email in May 2015.

      This email received 7 Feb 2015
      Gift Showers
      888poker’s NO-LIMIT Giveaway
      Congratulations Dave, the stars are on your side!
      You’ve got a new Sony Headphones!
      To get your Sony Headphones, just follow the instructions below:
      Log in to http://shop.888poker.com using your 888poker username and password.
      Click 'View Basket' & submit the following coupon code (below): TAT26.
      Proceed to checkout.
      Enter your shipping information & 'Place your Order'.

      This email received 13 Feb 2015
      Gift Showers
      888poker’s NO-LIMIT Giveaway
      Congratulations Dave, the stars are on your side!
      You’ve got a new Sony Playstation 4!
      To get your Sony Playstation 4, just follow the instructions below:
      Log in to http://shop.888poker.com using your 888poker username and password.
      Click 'View Basket' & submit the following coupon code (below): TGH23.
      Proceed to checkout.
      Enter your shipping information & 'Place your Order'.

      I believe this is linked to your URL with my poker name.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/888poker/] 888poker[/URL] official representative
      P0kerNut14
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Joined: 05.01.2015 Posts: 290
      Originally posted by Gam3rONGOING
      Here is a partial copy of the emails received from 888. I did follow checkout procedures as requested. I ordered a 888 T Shirt in 2014. When I did not receive it, I didn't hold out much hope in receiving these items either once the 60 days had passed and no reply to my email in May 2015.

      This email received 7 Feb 2015
      Gift Showers
      888poker’s NO-LIMIT Giveaway
      Congratulations Dave, the stars are on your side!
      You’ve got a new Sony Headphones!
      To get your Sony Headphones, just follow the instructions below:
      Log in to http://shop.888poker.com using your 888poker username and password.
      Click 'View Basket' & submit the following coupon code (below): TAT26.
      Proceed to checkout.
      Enter your shipping information & 'Place your Order'.

      This email received 13 Feb 2015
      Gift Showers
      888poker’s NO-LIMIT Giveaway
      Congratulations Dave, the stars are on your side!
      You’ve got a new Sony Playstation 4!
      To get your Sony Playstation 4, just follow the instructions below:
      Log in to http://shop.888poker.com using your 888poker username and password.
      Click 'View Basket' & submit the following coupon code (below): TGH23.
      Proceed to checkout.
      Enter your shipping information & 'Place your Order'.

      I believe this is linked to your URL with my poker name.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/888poker/] 888poker[/URL] official representative
      Can you please give me your poker uiser name?
    • Gam3rONGOING
      Gam3rONGOING
      Silver
      Joined: 28.09.2014 Posts: 21
      888 Rep

      My post above was edited a couple of days ago giving my poker user name at the end of the post. I realized my copy and paste left it out. If you are looking into this, it would be much appreciated.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Joined: 05.01.2015 Posts: 290
      Originally posted by Gam3rONGOING
      888 Rep

      My post above was edited a couple of days ago giving my poker user name at the end of the post. I realized my copy and paste left it out. If you are looking into this, it would be much appreciated.
      I have sent it over to be checked out for you.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Joined: 05.01.2015 Posts: 290
      Originally posted by Gam3rONGOING
      888 Rep

      My post above was edited a couple of days ago giving my poker user name at the end of the post. I realized my copy and paste left it out. If you are looking into this, it would be much appreciated.
      Where you send the email from “May” ( to and from which email ) can you resend it support@888poker.com as we did not recieve it.
      You are aware that you were sent codes in your emails to order the your merchandise in the shop yourself?
    • Robbo167
      Robbo167
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.05.2015 Posts: 7
      I played a tournament to win a shirt it was my second tournament on the site I won the shirt and it was sent and Recieved very quickly I was really happy with the service and since have decided to play on this site regular
    • MrPink578
      MrPink578
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.11.2015 Posts: 530
      Today I actually won something on the wheel that wasn't a a tournament ticket. First time ever!!! Lol.
    • Post removed