Nice AA fact!

• Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Check this out, set of aces is underdog to weak flush draw+gutshot! :-) You can also try 2c3c4d frop for example, AA is the best hand on the flop but has only 4% equity and is an underdog to 45% combo draw :-)

• 14 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      what's an even a nicer fact is that you could do that with equilator and your PC didn't explote. or is it the new equilator?
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Should my pc explode?:-) Lol, equilator never lagged here..
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      lol man, AA is not underdog here actually AA is 2:1 favorite in this spot, what you did was take almost all the hearts and spades out of the deck so there is like 29 cards left in the deck, and 9 of them are clubs, also you took out a lot of pairs so also the chance of full house is lower... anyway... thanks for making me laugh
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solomaextra
      Should my pc explode?:-) Lol, equilator never lagged here..
      my bad, It only explotes with 3 ranges , I tried this and it worked fine :) Btw another nice fact about AA , put AAKK DS drawing dead preflop on omaha , is also funny
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hunt32
      lol man, AA is not underdog here actually AA is 2:1 favorite in this spot, what you did was take almost all the hearts and spades out of the deck so there is like 29 cards left in the deck, and 9 of them are clubs, also you took out a lot of pairs so also the chance of full house is lower... anyway... thanks for making me laugh
      Yeah I know but that's the point. It's big multiway pot! This one is nice too, AA is underdog preflop!

• GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      I think your equilator is broken, AA NEVER loses!
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      Are you kdding me? AA is a major underdog against KK

I know for a fact that KK cracks AA at least double the amount of times in online poker than in live play. At least DOUBLE. But somehow that only works when my opponents have KK. I don't crack AA double the amount of times in online poker
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      Who'd have thought that 4c5c can have better equity than all those pairs! Genius. I may have to start all inning the 4c5c. I feel it would be +EV.
    • Pirokunn
      Pirokunn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano

I know for a fact that KK cracks AA at least double the amount of times in online poker than in live play. At least DOUBLE. But somehow that only works when my opponents have KK. I don't crack AA double the amount of times in online poker
      Also

When some limper with a badass avatar raises you in FullTilt, when the flop is like K83 rainbow, while you have AA, you know he already has cracked those aces, so an expert play at that situation would be to instafold.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pirokunn

Also

When some limper with a badass avatar raises you in FullTilt, when the flop is like K83 rainbow, while you have AA, you know he allready has cracked those aces, so an expert play at that situation would be to instafold.
      Yeah, even if you get the opportunity to check, you should just save yourself the trouble and fold them. There's no point in going to the showdown and you add a bit of deception to your game
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze

Also

When some limper with a badass avatar raises you in FullTilt, when the flop is like K83 rainbow, while you have AA, you know he allready has cracked those aces, so an expert play at that situation would be to instafold.
      Yeah, even if you get the opportunity to check, you should just save yourself the trouble and fold them. There's no point in going to the showdown and you add a bit of deception to your game
      Shouldn't you just fold the AA preflop, if you know the avatar is going to crack you with his KK? I mean, what fun is it to win with AA anyway? Real poker pros win with cards like 57o, and 68s
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gavinonymous

Also

Shouldn't you just fold the AA preflop, if you know the avatar is going to crack you with his KK? I mean, what fun is it to win with AA anyway? Real poker pros win with cards like 57o, and 68s
      tell me about it - those pros beat me up all day long
      but I guess I like the challenge... :rolleyes:
    • Pirokunn
      Pirokunn
      Bronze
      Statistical fact - if you go all in against a loose aggressive player (called Sammy), you lose - NEVER DO THAT ;D

Bronze
      Statistical fact - if you go all in against a loose aggressive player (called Sammy), you lose - NEVER DO THAT ;D

The first time I saw this, I thought, wow imagine that was Hellmuth with the Aces?

INSTA EXPLODE AND SMASH EVERYTHING!!!!!