$15,00
      Hero:
      $27,09
      CO:
      $9,79
      BU:
      $28,40

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 2:club: , 2:diamond:
      Hero raises to $1,00, CO folds, BU calls $1,00, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2,35) K:diamond: , Q:spade: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,75, BU calls $1,75.

Turn: ($5,85) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3,25, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $9,10
  • 10 replies
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Here?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $13,72
      BB:
      $11,62
      Hero:
      $26,36
      BU:
      $24,65

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7:diamond: , 6:diamond:
      Hero raises to $1,00, 2 folds, BB calls $0,75.

Flop: ($2,10) K:heart: , A:spade: , 5:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1,50, BB calls $1,50.

Turn: ($5,10) 9:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($5,10) T:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $3,63, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $8,73
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      hand 1:
      not a god card for second barrel, I could secondbarrel another K or A mostly, but he seems to call down too light..

hand 2:
      not a good card here either. And he is a fish so, hard to get him off a hand.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Snodreliss
      hand 1:
      not a god card for second barrel, I could secondbarrel another K or A mostly, but he seems to call down too light..
      Why another K?
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      When he just calls flop he shows weakness, like at _best_ a weak K but most likely some kind of a Queen or straightdraw, that's why I could bet another K.
    • Purity
      Purity
      Silver
      I disagree on that, if villain has a Q and another K comes on the turn he's more likely to call the secondB since he will now believe it's less likely for u to hold a K. Imo these are the worst situations to secondB

In the 1ste case, u could very well secondB in my opinion. Alot of times people are trying to float u with small PP because they don't believe u hit the board. I'm saying it's possible to secondB, u don't have too because it most likely will be high variance.

In the 2nd case u don't secondB because it's very likely villain has Ax which he doesn't want to give up. I mean how many times haven't u almost got entire stacks with like AQ because ppl keep calling with weaker aces etc... so no I don't like seconB with A on flop.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Purity
      I disagree on that, if villain has a Q and another K comes on the turn he's more likely to call the secondB since he will now believe it's less likely for u to hold a K. Imo these are the worst situations to secondB

In the 1ste case, u could very well secondB in my opinion. Alot of times people are trying to float u with small PP because they don't believe u hit the board. I'm saying it's possible to secondB, u don't have too because it most likely will be high variance.

In the 2nd case u don't secondB because it's very likely villain has Ax which he doesn't want to give up. I mean how many times haven't u almost got entire stacks with like AQ because ppl keep calling with weaker aces etc... so no I don't like seconB with A on flop.
      I totally agree with you.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      First hand - dont second barrel here, you are OOP and the card doesnt help your hand or help you rep smth
      Second hand - its kinda better to second barrel, he checks to you and you still have 4 outs to the nuts if he calls
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      First hand - dont second barrel here, you are OOP and the card doesnt help your hand or help you rep smth
      Second hand - its kinda better to second barrel, he checks to you and you still have 4 outs to the nuts if he calls
      i agree that the 2nd hand is better to 2nd barrel but still wouldnt do it
      I would take the freecard with a GS - he's never gonna fold since the board structure didn't change at all, so to get him of an A (which he most likely has since there are no draws) you'd have to 3barrel and thats VERY high variance and shouldnt be done against unknown

bot hands are nh imo
      ryan fees has a nice saying in his 6max guide:

Axx and Kxx flops - dont 2nd barrel them
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TimothyVdp1
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      i agree that the 2nd hand is better to 2nd barrel but still wouldnt do it
      I would take the freecard with a GS - he's never gonna fold since the board structure didn't change at all, so to get him of an A (which he most likely has since there are no draws) you'd have to 3barrel and thats VERY high variance and shouldnt be done against unknown

bot hands are nh imo
      ryan fees has a nice saying in his 6max guide:

Axx and Kxx flops - dont 2nd barrel them
      LOL you read my mind :-)That's why I don't 2nd barrel here ;-) I am the fan of Ryan Fee 6max strategy. I mean I have my own opinion on such hands, but Ryan Fee's strategy is what taught me how to play.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Without reads: twice nh!

Both boards + turns are bad to second barrel- What ever they called on the flop, they prob call on the turn again.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar