This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

wrong winning calculation

• stefu
      stefu
      Bronze
      Hi there,

just installed Elephant 0.67. Created a database, imported some hands (just a few because a did not play for a long time and lost all my old hands). Everything works fine, HUD is displayed and I'm happy. There is one exception. ;)

When I click 'Overview' it shows me a negativ overall winning which is not true (played since 25th Dec and won about 2-3$). When I click 'Hands' I see all my Hands played and the Hand-Overview on the right side is correct for every hand. But on the left side, the earned $ and BigBlinds collumns are incorrect by sometimes showing wins as losses.

Here is a screenshot of the 'Hands'-tab. The Screenshot shows one of the hands I played and won.

Click Here for Screenshot
      (I didn't img the shot because it's big and I won't mess up the thread :D )

Is there an option I should have activated/deactivated or something like that?

edit: I fixed the URL, we're currently moving our Server and the Domains are not yet moved ;)
  • 2 replies
    • Wolf0815
      Wolf0815
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm seeing the same problem.

A bit more information from my side:
      - running elephant 0.67 on Windows XP
      - I'm have only hands from PartyPoker
      - the wrong imports happened at the installation of the elephant, later games seem to be interpreteded correctly
      - I have seen the problem only on FL hands (I have not played NL before installing the elephant, so this may not a correct indication)
      - only wins were counted as losses, not the other way round
      - it seems that almost every win is counted as loss during the initial import, I have only 1 win that is reported correctly while the wrongly interpreted wins are >20

Question:
      is there a way to manually adjust the results or reimport the hand?
      (Without manually messing with the postgresql database I mean)

Cheers
    • stefu
      stefu
      Bronze
      Ok, at least I'm not alone. ;) Sorry, forgot to include my specs:

I'm running on XP and the wrong winning classification seems to be only at installation (i.e. for the hands that happenend before the installation). And I also got some correct winnings, all losses are correct, but some winnings are counted as losses.

I'm playing on NL, so this is not just a FL or NL problem...
      I currently have arround 3k hands and they are all correct, just the first 20 or so contain these sort of errors.

Ah and btw, I cleared the whole database and reimported all hands, didn't help anything, the same hands are still classified wrong...