This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello, newbie :D

• Worldtraveler
      Worldtraveler
      Bronze
      Hello, ladies and gens.

I am Lazar, from Serbia.

i am playing poker for long time, but with long time breaks in between because of job.

Now, i am ready to start seriously. few times i tried, but i havent follow bankroll managment.

Time for better me on poker tables with your help!

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Lazar

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better. Especially for bankroll management (BRM) is that good to know, because it depends a lot what kind of game you are playing what kind of BRM is the best for you.

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Worldtraveler
      Worldtraveler
      Bronze
      Thank You very much SDK1987.

I usually play cash game and I like sit n go also. I am planning to deposit 180us on pokerstars. Appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Lazar
    • jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Hello WorldTraveler, welcome to pokerstrategy.