€30k Vegas rake race and freeroll

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

€30k Vegas rake race and freeroll

You already know all the details of the fantastic Viva Las Vegas packages, but, courtesy of William Hill, here's some more opportunities to win the trip of a lifetime to fabulous Sin City.

Chance one: €30K Viva Las Vegas race

Running from now until 26th May, the top five players will all win a dream package. Just opt in and start your Vegas Journey.

Chance two: Viva Las Vegas Freeroll

To get involved, complete the challenges listed in the table below during the qualification periods and win your entry token. The more challenges you complete, the more entries you receive and the greater chance you have of success. Complete two challenges and win two extra tokens, complete all four to win four extra tokens.

There are two packages per month to be won, totalling four in all with eight entry tokens up for grabs per person, per period.

Prizes:

1st: €5,500 Vegas Package

2nd-4th: €200 token for Vegas Super Satellites

5th-9th: €50 token for Vegas Satellites

10th-30th: €20 token for Vegas Satellites

If you do not have a William Hill account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 7 replies
    • Elendil0
      Elendil0
      Bronze
      Is Speed poker counted for this part :

-Play NL100+ for 7 days ?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Elendil0,

-Play NL100+ for 7 days ? If you refer to the cash game challenge you need play any cash table with blinds 0,05-,0,10 or higher ( speed included) and earn 1 WH points for atleast 7 days, atleast that is the way i understand and did.

If something is still unclear let us know and we will try help you.

Good luck / Rompas
    • Elendil0
      Elendil0
      Bronze
      And you prob didnt get maximum 8 tokens ?

'WHpoker' , he replies once in 5 days... and then, he gives wrong information.

-It is weekend also, he is another 'poker manager' that 'works' only 9-5 workdays...

- Has any player played Speed poker for NL100+ part, and got maximum 8 tokens this last cycle, confirmed ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Elendil0

- Has any player played Speed poker for NL100+ part, and got maximum 8 tokens this last cycle, confirmed ?
      It's NL10+
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by Elendil0
      And you prob didnt get maximum 8 tokens ?

'WHpoker' , he replies once in 5 days... and then, he gives wrong information.

-It is weekend also, he is another 'poker manager' that 'works' only 9-5 workdays...

I did got 8 tokens but i played normal cash table NL10 for the cash game challenge,, please note the time as stated in WH terms and conditions for this promotion ,

Cash tables challenge – a day refers to a complete day in the promotional period between 01:00UK to 00:59UK, WHPoints can be earned in any real money cash game.

I did have problem with registration that got solved at livechat within 10 minutes when i contacted them.
    • Elendil0
      Elendil0
      Bronze
      It took me ~hour on chat to manually prove and get tokens that i earned, each of the last two qualifying cycles. Each time first Whill credits only 4 tokens instead of 8 (only couple hours before the tournament), you login to register and see you are being shorted for half the tokens...

After wasting much nerve time and energy and being driven around - Each time i sorted it myself in the end (5 minutes before tournaments start), so no i do not expect anything from PStrategy. Anymore.

Something for all us Netbet players that you signed up and then left with - absolutely nothing would be ... fair... but hey
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Elendil0,

Sorry to see once again you got this problem, you must be really unlucky to encounter this problems all the time and at all rooms. I did not have problems to get my tokens and we have not got more reports that this was a problem, i do understand your frustration , dealing with support at poker rooms can sometimes be very frustrating :f_mad: but great that you managed to solve it. :f_thumbsup:

Second this was a WH promotion, PS strategy have nothing to do with this promotion, we are not responsible for this promotion or any other promotions that WH or Netbet or any other partner rooms offer, so when you encounter problems allways best to contact the poker room support so they can solve it for you.

wishing you a great day!

Regards / Rompas