This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Knockout Poker

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Bronze

Knockout Poker

Prepare to fight it out for your share of $120,000 a week in PokerStars new bounty game, Knockout Poker where you win by completing daily and weekly challenges from now until May 12.

Knock out four or more players a day and you'll will win a seat in a $10,000 All-in Shootout tournament, while taking out twelve competitors a week will reward you with a ticket for a $50,000 added multi-table tournament.

Players who win a daily challenge will be entered into the All-in Shootout tournament, running every day at 11:58 ET until May 14. Weekly challenge winners will claim a $50,000 Added MTT entry ticket which takes place on Saturdays April 30, May 7 and May 14 at 13:30 ET.

Want to knockout the competition for free? Make a deposit of £12+ with bonus code ‘KOPOKER2016’ before 23:59 ET on May 12 and get three 36-max $1.50 Sit & Go Knockout poker tickets as an added bonus!

Knockout Poker Challenges

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 2 replies
    • DamoSk
      DamoSk
      Bronze
      I made the required minimum deposit this evening to benefit from the promo to award 5 $1 tickets for the KO poker promotion. I have the tickets in my account and I have attempted to start the challenges however they don't seem to be activating for me at the moment, so I will not be playing with my tickets until I have actually activated the challenges. Looking forward to this as a different something in terms of poker play with an added bonus to get out of it. Good luck to anyone else taking part.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Damo5k,

Did you find out what the problem was?

Regards

Laz