Knockout Poker

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Knockout Poker

Prepare to fight it out for your share of $120,000 a week in PokerStars new bounty game, Knockout Poker where you win by completing daily and weekly challenges from now until May 12.

Knock out four or more players a day and you'll will win a seat in a $10,000 All-in Shootout tournament, while taking out twelve competitors a week will reward you with a ticket for a $50,000 added multi-table tournament.

Players who win a daily challenge will be entered into the All-in Shootout tournament, running every day at 11:58 ET until May 14. Weekly challenge winners will claim a $50,000 Added MTT entry ticket which takes place on Saturdays April 30, May 7 and May 14 at 13:30 ET.

Want to knockout the competition for free? Make a deposit of £12+ with bonus code ‘KOPOKER2016’ before 23:59 ET on May 12 and get three 36-max $1.50 Sit & Go Knockout poker tickets as an added bonus!

Knockout Poker Challenges

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 2 replies
    • DamoSk
      DamoSk
      Bronze
      I made the required minimum deposit this evening to benefit from the promo to award 5 $1 tickets for the KO poker promotion. I have the tickets in my account and I have attempted to start the challenges however they don't seem to be activating for me at the moment, so I will not be playing with my tickets until I have actually activated the challenges. Looking forward to this as a different something in terms of poker play with an added bonus to get out of it. Good luck to anyone else taking part.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Damo5k,

Did you find out what the problem was?

Regards

Laz