Ladbrokespoker: New Promotion

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Dear Ladbrokespoker players,

As you may already know, the poker platform Ladbrokespoker has changed the reward system for its players. This means that the 25% - 30% cashback promotion - which required at least 10,000 points to be collected monthly - has been replaced by the largest rake race of poker.

No matter the levels you play, the only requirement is that you play cash games on the Ladbrokespoker platform. The more you play, the more rake you create, which transforms into points. The top 3,000 players at the end of each month will win a share of the $1 million, with the first place taking $25,000.

The promotion started in January and it will last until April 2009, meaning that there are $4 million at stake. For more information, please read the news below:

• 2 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Just to add up - One rake race point(in the leaderboard) is equal to $4 rake. Support answer.

I think you already know my feedback on the question - *&!*@!*@!*@!*$** we want cashback back :) .
      The wellcome bonus details stay the same though, arent they?

BTW Soy - It will be nice if youmake a FAQ in this section.
      Some usefull info that I had trouble finding -
      PT3/HEM support ladbrokes.Huds work also
      Max open tables 10(limited number but decent multitabling due to the small size).
      Table/card mods can easily be done.
      Datamining is allowed and no special soft is needed - just open the tables and observed hand histories are recorded.
      You should not play any points tournaments during the bonus grinding, as they will be deducted from your total player points in the end of the period.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey darkonebg,

Yep your right. We need an FAQ, and I am actually currently working on a pretty encompassing first deposit information guide that will hopefully also cover all of those aspects.

I'm guessing we will see more concrete information on how good this new race is compared to the old system by the end of the month. I do actually see some of our members in the list of the current top 200 - but only time will tell how the race will develop.