Rakeback

• ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      how long time should it get until I get it first time? I got 600 strategy points and still didn't get any. Played for more than a week now. Does pokerstrategy take $50 from the rakeback because they put it into the account? And when should I get it? got around 4200 FTps

//ksh
  • 8 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi ksh198,

all PokerStrategy players receive a rackeback of 27% on their net rake.
      to calculate the netrake, Full Tilt substracts purchases in he shop (about 0.005$/point), cashout and deposit coasts that occur on FTP, overlay per player in tournaments in which FTP has to add up to reach the guaranteed prize pool and ollected bonuses from your gross rake. But not the starting capital as far as I know.
      The rakeback is paid out once a week on friday.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      do you know any special reason why I wouldn't get my rakeback last friday? my friend also got a signup deal for me and he said if I took it I could get rakeback every day if I so wanted since he is the one sending it to me. Maybe you could ask your colleagues if they forgot me last friday >_< would really help me to build my bankroll and play BSS instead of SSS^^

//ksh
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ksh198,

You were probably not on the list because you haven't been a member for a full week yet. The rakeback payments are usually for the entire previous week + any other time before that.

The $50 bonus you are clearing at the same time are in fact subtracted from the gross rake (not from the rakeback itself - but they have an affect on it ofc) as are the things listed by Chiller3k.

Paying out the Rakeback more than once a week is sadly not possible since it is too much administrative overhead.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      Is it same on the party?
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      Ok I hope i will be in the list this week then^^ could you please make sure I am? I will have around 750 strategy points at friday I think, how much rakeback could I expect? I didn't spend any FTPs for anything, but I cleared my $50 dollar bonus.

//ksh
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      I mean rakeback. Is it 27% on partypoker or just on FTP?
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      FTP.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sasa1234
      I mean rakeback. Is it 27% on partypoker or just on FTP?
      Hi Sasa1234,

party poker doesn't offer rakeback. Only a few sites do.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k