Weekend Series of Poker 1

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com Players Club. This is a PokerStars Home Game Club we have set up where we will be inviting you to test your skills against fellow PokerStrategists.

HOW DO I JOIN?

1) Navigate to the Home Games lobby by clicking "More" (the button with 3 dots) in the bottom right of the client.

2) Click on "Join a Poker Club"

3) Enter the details as shown below.

Please ensure you enter your PokerStrategy Username in the 3rd field. This is to ensure that the club is restricted to bona fide PokerStrategists and that leaderboard and bounties can be paid quickly.

NOW THAT I HAVE JOINED, WHAT CAN I PLAY?

I'm glad you asked that. To celebrate the opening of our club, we will be hosting an 18 Event MTT Series over two weekends.
      Highlights include:
      - Days 1 & 4 streamed by Lemon36 at our twitch channel
      - $25 T-a-F bounties on LemOn36 in the Main Event, $10 in the Kickoff and $25 on UPAY4DINNER in the High Roller.
      - $150 T-a-F and status upgrades as Tournament Leader Board prizes.
      - $10 T-a-F bounties on selected moderators.

THE SCHEDULE

Event number 17 will be Players choice - please vote here: WEEKEND SERIES- Vote for the Player's Choice Event [HORSE]
      NOTE: All events have 10 minutes late registration EXCEPT Events 9,14 and 18 as these are shootouts and no late registration is possible.

TOURNAMENT LEADERBOARD

A tounament leader board will operate covering all 18 events. We will be using the leaderboard as provided within the PokerStars Home Game client.

1st - $150 T-a-F
      2nd - Status upgrade +2
      3rd - Status upgrade+1

BOUNTIES

Event 1 - LemOn36 - $10
      Event 4 - Harrier88, Lazza61 and rompas - $10
      Event 6 - SDK1987 - $10
      Event 9 - BarryCarter - The Mental Game of Poker (1 or 2)
      Event 10 - UPAY4DINNER - $25
      Event 15 - LemOn - $25

All prizes to be paid into players T-a-F accounts.

So get in there and join and let's get that party started.

• 139 replies