Unibet Open Slot

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Unibet Open Slot

Play Poker and Earn Free Spins

The Unibet Open is heading to Bucharest in December for a record-breaking event and you could win a €2,000 package on our Unibet Open Slot just by playing cash games in September.

How do I win free spins?

Every player will receive a free spin the first time they login during September. To earn more spins after that, all you need to do is play cash games. A graphic at the table will tell you how many flops you need to reach in order to unlock your next free spin, depending on which type of cash game and stake you are playing.

You can win up to 3 spins per day – if you earn 3 spins in a day then you will also receive one extra free spin which can be used the following day.

What can I win?

On the Unibet Open Slot you can find a points bar showing which reward you have unlocked.

There are 25 paylines in total for this slot and all paylines combine to give you an overall score. Your score will reset at the start of each new spin.

Where can I find my free spins?
      You can find the number of free spins you have available by looking at the top of the poker lobby.

What tournaments can I play with my tickets?

To see what tournaments you can play with your tickets, go to your profile section and click on your tournament ticket.

The €1,000 weekly freeroll will start every Sunday at 16:00 UTC from 4th September to 2nd October and there will be five €1,000 freerolls in total. Each freeroll is limited to a maximum of 1,500 players and is a multi-buy event, meaning you can use up to ten tickets in each tournament in order to start with a larger stack. You can also use your freeroll tickets in our €100 Flip tournaments which will take place every day in September at 16:30 UTC

Registration is open 1 hour before the start of the Sunday tournaments and 24 hours before the start of the Flip tournaments.

If you do not have a Unibet account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 1 reply