Hello Pokerstratergy!!!!!!!!!!!

• zedragon
      zedragon
      Bronze
      hi all, ive been playing poker for awhile now and love the game, i`ve made money on other site via the long process of freerolls and so on and learnt form my many mistakes along the way. with all my experience at the table the pokerstrategy shrot stack system is a great way for novices and the more knowlegeable to make a decent profit. ( variance being the thorn in all are backsides ;) )

take care all and hope to see you at the tables
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Welcome to PokerStrategy zedragon.

Agree freerolls are a good way to kick off a BR (time permitting of course), but sss is a whole different ball game. Keep reading, keep learning & keep posting your progress :)

Wishing you every success,

Bart
    • zedragon
      zedragon
      Bronze
      thanks for the welcome, well its been a week playiing on mansion and i`ve managed to get my roll upto 150$ (should be alot more but for bad play by me )
      i must also admit am not really sticking to the PSS, and found playing at NL10 really boring, am so used to playing NL50 and NL100 anyway time to get back to the tables and turn this 150$ into 450$ :D seee ya soon peeps
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I'm not sure what you mean by "PSS" but if by any chance you mean BRM, and not sticking to NL10 (or what your BR allows you to play, depending on if you're playing SSS or not" I think almost anyone here can tell you how important BRM is. Look in alot of blogs, and theres so many people who have gone broke at least once, or came close. So just be warned :)

Good luck!
    • zedragon
      zedragon
      Bronze
      ok by PSS i mean pokerstrategys strategy(sss or bss), i know and understand the importance of BRM, i only play SSS more or less and buy in for the min.
    • pokerstoker
      pokerstoker
      Basic
      if you're not sticking to BRM then good luck, and if you come out on top don't be shy about sending me a few bucks :D
    • Heathcliff1847
      Heathcliff1847
      Global
      Hello everybody!