[PROMOTION] Guess the Hand [Hand 4]

• Lazza61

Hey guys,

Welcome to our Guess the Hand promotion. Fancy your hand reading skills? Want to be $50 richer and get a Status Upgrade?

Guess the hero's hand and you could be on your way to riches, or at least the community's admiration for your superior skills.

Every few days we will be posting a new hand for you to analyse in our community forum.

How to play

Use all of your reading skills and poker instincts to make your best hand guesstimate for the hand we are facing. We want you to post what you think the hand is and explain why you think that. For each hand you get right, you will be awarded 2 points:

1 point for the correct answer
      1 point for the correct explanation

You have until Sunday October 16 to post your guesses.At the end, we will count up all the points and the players with the most points will win.

Hand 4

$2/$4 No Limit Holdem
      4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by WeakTight Poker Hand History Converter
      MP ($404) 101bb
      CO ($520) 130bb
      BTN ($400) 100bb
      SB HERO ($444) 111bb
      BB ($536) 134bb
      Pre-Flop: (6, 6 players) Hero is SB :As: :Td:

3 folds, Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $32, Hero calls

Flop: (2 players) :2d: :Ts: :7h:
      Hero checks, BB bets $30.60, Hero calls

Turn: (2 players) :6h:
      Hero checks, BB bets $81.59, Hero calls

River: (2 players) :7c:
      Hero checks, BB bets all-in $303

What does villain have and why do you think he has it?

What can I win?

1st Place: $50 TaF + Status Upgrade +2 (Up to Diamond)
      2nd Place: $50 TaF + Status Upgrade (for one month)
      3rd-5th Place: Status Upgrade (for one month)

Good Luck :gl:
  • 91 replies
    • la55i
      Can be a lot of hands :(
      My guess is he has something with hearts. Probably :Ah: :Kh: , but If I'm allowed to have a second guess I would say :Jh: :8h: :)

Std cbet with some equity, barrel turn when improves, doesn't hit OTR so std 3barrel bluff.
    • scopinad
      BB 3bets AKo AQo TT+ AJs+ K9s+, bets three streets with A high probably.
    • leonel2508
      Il range di 3bet del bb credo sia abbastanza ampio ( immagino che essendo uno scontro tra regular si debba bilanciare bene la 3bet dal bb). Una 3barrel bluff potrebbe essere giustificata da una mano come :Jh: :9h: dove oppo effettua una c bet con scala a incastro e trova anche maggiore equity con un flash draw sul turn.
    • ilares
    • igoris69

Villain makes a 3bet so his range is KQ A10 AJ AQ AK AA KK QQ JJ TT. Villain lost this hand , so villain doesn't have AA KK QQ JJ or TT. Villain bet the flop. He would never do that with KQ because KQ usually isn't good enough vs Hero's range. Villain bet the turn. He would never bet the turn with AQ or AJ because these cards have decent showdown value, but they are not good enough against hero if hero calls the bet. Betting with AK on the turn allows hero not only to win against hands like 55 66 88 99, but also wins against hands like AQ. Villain bets the river, because he hoped that hero might have low pocket pairs like 88 99 and tried to make hero fold his hand.
    • nikihunden
      The ony hand I can see here is :Th: :Tc: , since it's strong enough to reraise preflop and to keep on raising.
    • delfo182
      se veniva chiamato maniac a quei tempi e ora è lo standard potrebbe tribettare anche un Kh2h con un giocatore abbastanza passivo ma il range potrebbe essere davvero vastissimo da BB, flop abbastanza dry betta, turn cambia poco apre una flushdraw per lui, river viene accoppiato BB overpushes, contro un giocatore un po' passivo una overbet la devi fare solo per valore a mio giudizio perché quando hitta mette sempre, sperando di non trovarsi due donne o + hero metto ed è tutto happy di aver vinto e aver fatto questo magnifico call
    • roby8
      per fare una 3 bet pre flop può avere A-K A-Q oppure una over pair. Potrebbe anche aver rilanciato con coppie minori come 22 e 77 e quindi avere set... però io gli faccio A-K A-Q e poi probabilmente ha fatto continuation bet in bluff
    • LeRoux90
      I'm pretty sure the hand is a low A. I'll guess A5s.

I guess that vilain have a polarized range. Especially in a reasteal situation. The flop is very dry, it is a good one to cbet and try to push hero to fold his AJ+, 99, 88 range. Maybe it's a Ah5h and the second barrel is obligatory. River, vilain have nuts like TT, 98s, 76s in his polarized range, so he can have a few bluff too. Good ones on this hand would be Ah2h, Ah3h, Ah4h, Ah5h imo. So this is why i selected A5s.
    • nsavov
      ^ I agree with LeRoux90, but Im isolating myself with :Ah: :4h: :profit:
    • htghguuh
      pocket 2 2
      he had our hero on A x .
      he was bringing home the the money
    • pivert83
      je considère qu'un raise préflop dénote des mains TT à AA ou AK

Le fait de ne pas faire de value bet sur le flop est signe de forte main faite donc j'exclue le AK et le TT qui aurait chopé son brelan.

Je considère son bet à la turn un peu faible comme si le hero voulait capitaliser sa main avec pour risque une couleur à coeur peu probable; la force de sa main au regard de la mise exclue ainsi QQ.

La river lui offre une double paire, pas de couleur et un brelan peu problable de son adversaire qui n'a pas miser.

J'opte pour AA ou KK mais comme il faut faire un choix je dirai :Kh: :Ks:
    • lupetto63
      BB ha una coppia di 2 in mano e vince il piatto con full
    • Inv1ctus83
      He has something like :Jh: :9h: imo, he C-bets small on the flop then he gets some more outs on the turn and C-bets stronger and on the river he just shoves.
    • QnS1086
      I think most Axs or good scs are good enough to just call in position in a BBvsSB situation. So I will rather put him on :Kh: :3h: or gapped sc like :Jh: :8h: . Let's say J8s.!
    • KePasSa
      I want to say AK becouse of 3beting in BB, but it was to easy no :) I say if all folded Villan is in posision so he 3-bet range can
      increase, so i say he has QhJh so in turn he can bet for flush draw, but when he didint get, he decided to show he has AA or KK. Its my opinon, sorry for my english ;)

I say hes hand was: QhJh
    • F95
      1 point for the correct answer

[*] :8h: :5h:

1 point for the correct explanation

[*] :8h: :5h: it's in Villians 3-Bet vs. SB Range
      [*] [FLOP] Villian knows that's 3-Bet was for bluffing only...but Hero checks...bluff again -> Conti-Bet
      [*] [TURN] Hero checks again...so Villian thinks "OK now I have FD and I can bluff again" -> Bet
      [*] [RIVER] Hero checks again...so Villian thinks "Damned no hit...but so much money in the pot...Fold or Bet?...If I bet AI then Hero thinks I have a 3-barrel Monster (e. g. set of sevens) and will Fold" -> AI Bet
    • Andaya40
      I think the Villain had AKs, he made a standard 3bet preflop. Flop with check from SB, then He made a barrel. He got another suited card in turn and check from hero, He made the 2nd barrel, and he finally made the silly 3rd barrel with air in river. His hand, :Ah: :Kh:
    • svn8888
      2 7