This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The Deal

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Bronze

The Deal

PokerStars' The Deal is a fun, fast way to turn your StarsCoin into huge cash prizes.

It only takes 7 StarsCoin to spin the wheel for a shot at the progressive jackpot, which starts at $25,000 and keeps building until it hits and even if you don’t win the jackpot there are still a further $300 worth of cash prizes to be won.

Plus, play The Deal within 12 hours of the jackpot being hit and you will automatically win a share of half of the jackpot. That’s why it makes sense to play daily to increase the chances of winning your share.

How to play:

1. Decide whether to play for 7 or 70 StarsCoin (the bigger buy-in, the larger the prize)
      2. Select ‘Play now’ and you’ll be dealt seven cards, face-down; choose two to discard, leaving you with a five-card poker hand. (the better your hand, the bigger your prize)
      3. Or, play The Deal in auto-play mode

The Prizes

The Jackpot Round

Reach the Jackpot Round and you’ll spin a wheel for huge cash prizes, including the ever-growing progressive jackpot! Hit the jackpot and 50% of the jackpot prize money will go straight into your account. The other 50% will be divided between everyone who has played The Deal in the previous 12 hours.

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 9 replies
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      It would be easier to add StarsCoins at the Slots - it is basically the same.

I love how they give you 7 face down cards and you discard 2. Like it matters at all. :mdr:
      You are basically getting dealt a 5 card Draw hand and you hope its 2 pair or better.
      And since they made Starcoins = $ - you are just gambling with real money... Yet another way to gain money from the fish that play this game - instead of playing a tournament with those points and be an added value in said tournament for experienced players to capitalize on.

I swear - next thing we are going to see from Stars is banning us from the games we play for winning money over 10k hands. :appl:
    • rompas
      rompas
      with the jackpot geting hit allmost daily its close to worth spend 7 coins every 12 hours to get a part, otherwise i agree with you its a waste of coins and possible get better value other ways :f_ugly:
    • Norcsa79
      Norcsa79
      Bronze
      Do you have any idea why I can't find The Deal in my lobby? (Both on desktop and mobile app)
      I have deleted and re-install the mobile app but still not there.
      Thanks for any help!
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I can find them on the mobile and on my laptop.
      On the mobile version you can find it here:

Off course is this a Dutch version, but that should be no different in English I think.
      On the computer, you can find it on the top right on your screen if you click on the jackpot teller or on the Deal:

If this isn’t helping I can’t help you further and then it’s better to send a mail to support@pokerstars.com and then you get feedback of PokerStars support.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Norcsa79
      Norcsa79
      Bronze
      I asked them few weeks ago.
      Here is the answer:

Thank you for your email.

The Deal will be re-launched on Full Tilt and PokerStars, however due to compliance requirements it will be temporarily suspended on the .UK client.

We plan to re-open The Deal to players in the UK in a couple of months. We are very sorry for this inconvenience. You are still welcome to use your StarsCoin to purchase Cash Rebates or any other items from the VIP Store.

If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you for playing.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That explains it. Then you see it depends a lot on with client you are playing, but on .com and .eu the deal should work fine. Off course UK members can only play on the .UK client.
    • rvnikauj
      rvnikauj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      That explains it. Then you see it depends a lot on with client you are playing, but on .com and .eu the deal should work fine. Off course UK members can only play on the .UK client.
      I have a stupid question, I play on pokerstars.ES, if I move countries my poker stars account is the same or I'd have to create a new one?
    • rompas
      rompas
      no question is stupid and actually this one is good i think :f_thumbsup:

If you move to another country for example inside EU you will need contact Stars support and they will help you get a account at EU. They will provide you all information you need.
    • rvnikauj
      rvnikauj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rompas
      no question is stupid and actually this one is good i think :f_thumbsup:

If you move to another country for example inside EU you will need contact Stars support and they will help you get a account at EU. They will provide you all information you need.
      Thanks for the fast and kind response