New TAF Area: What do you want?

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Just like other parts of the website we will be revising our TAF area to make it even easier for you to refer your friends! This thread is here to collect ideas & wishes for new content & features:

Example questions:

1. Which advertising material in what kind of formats (Flash, Gif, ..) do you want?

2. What new features would help you in optimizing your strategy (Statistics, multiple tracking links, etc.)

3. Would you like information on the topics of own blog / own website?

4. What kind of infos are missing in general?

Note: This thread is NOT intended to discuss the TAF system in general. Posts of that nature will be deleted without further comment.
  • 14 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      1. Why not all? On some sites I prefer flash, on other gifs, but because few sites don't allow "flashy" ads, I have to use jpegs too.

2. Have no idea. Maybe statistic where click was made? On which site...

4. If user tried to answer his question or he just registered and left.
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      yeah would be nice to be able to see how many times the person tried the test. Btw. do you ever send out friendly reminders to people who perhaps failed the test once or twice and then gave up?
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gredal
      do you ever send out friendly reminders to people who perhaps failed the test once or twice and then gave up?
      +1 this idea!

I would love a page where I could see my signups, how many SP they have, and a button to send them a nudge email to remind them about the site would be an idea!
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      you can see your signups and their SP's, go to TAF, and then with the new site its kinda messed up but go to the bottom ish, theres a little list on the right and it says advertised friends :) , but i dont believe there is emails
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      you can see your signups and their SP's, go to TAF, and then with the new site its kinda messed up but go to the bottom ish, theres a little list on the right and it says advertised friends :) , but i dont believe there is emails
      Ah, thanks, didn't see that, was looking for somthing like "Refered friends"
    • loggableim
      loggableim
      Bronze
      register an affiliate acct at fulltilt if you dont have one already, and then take a look at their homepageplugins!

I would post some examples here, but i dont want to get globalised for posting my site:D

they have for example a plugin showing the latest tips from the pros, you can read the first sentences, -->read more-->tracked-->$$$

Same thing with news, or bonus offers! Video plugins with the pokerstrategyspot or some small introductional videos , about 2-max 5 minutes!

A mini equilator for homepages! Only 5 calculations for unregistered users a day!? After registration they can recieve the big one or for example an elephant :) Interactive promotions are always working better I think!
      Noone looks to a banner today, but if they can calculate theyr odds, and for example after the 5th calc. a popup to pokerstrategy opens, ...

For more tips I´d like to see my tafacct raising a little :rolleyes:

no, i mean honestly, the java banners arent bad, but there is more potential, especially homepageplugins are a great tool!
    • bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      We need a reminder email, that maybe we could personalize!
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bakoy
      We need a reminder email, that maybe we could personalize!
      Great shout!
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      as i have already said (whined) to you Soy, all of my friends somehow manage not to register from the link i send them but they obviously browse or something and then come back again and reg.

so maybe you could make this mailer form to store email address of the invited person and when that person registers, from the same email address ofc, then you can automatically add it to inviting persons TAF acc. :D

and to prevent abuse or smth, you could make time limitation for that rule, to lets say a week.

just an idea.

:rolleyes:
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      REMINDER EMAILS!!!

I have about 30 referrals and about 25 of them are static meaning they signup but dont pass the quiz or do anything else. If you could add a feature so that we can reminder email them anonymously ie, send them emails without actually seeing there address for privacy purposes, that would be great. Cause then we get more TAF money and you get more customers playing and giving you rake. I made a suggestion thread about this issue 2 months ago.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      stats to show what site they are on and what there nickname is. Also whether they are online on PS and online on there respective cardrooms.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      table sorting from the heading bar itself not the new sorting you guys just made right at the bottom of the page...unpracticle. How many times they have taken the quiz is another feature.
    • dragoshelu
      dragoshelu
      Bronze
      hello. i want 125x125 banners. if you can in romanian. i can give you the translation.

can anybody help me with that?
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      $3,000 per reffered person :D
      Dunno, it's all good now. Maybe to be able to choose your own reff. code fore those who can't sign via link and can't remember nickname/that other thing.