This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

10 Days Achievements Challenge

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Bronze

10 Days Achievements Challenge

Complete 10 poker challenges in only 10 days as a new player with RedKings Poker.

Win Cash Prizes, Tournament Tickets and Fish Party Tickets.

The 10 day countdown starts from when you register RedKings account and login to Poker game client.

This promotion is only available for new registered players who must complete all 10 achievements within the first 10 days of registration.

The Challenges

If you do not have a RedKings account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one
  • 1 reply
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I created my account yesterday and play about more than 1k hand at RedKing but I wonder why I haven't completed any achivement of "10 days achievement challenge". Let take an example for the challenge win 25 Blaze Poker Hands. As screenshot below, it is obvious that I won more than 50 blaze hands (as I finished Blaze it up challenge) but nothing changes for my RedKing challenge.

I'm playing mixed on mobile and PC platform. Normally, does it have any delay when completing Redking challenge as I won far more than 25 blaze hands. Please have a look (my account apollo540419). Tks.