zoomZoom!

• aarrabiata
      aarrabiata
      Gold
      Hello,
      this is my blog for the bankroll challenge, also my first blog in general, amidoinitrite?

my starting br is 200$(stars), my goal is reaching 1000$
      i plan on mostly playing zoom cashgames, and some mtts on the side (like 80%/20% timewise), mostly zoom also.

unfortunately at the moment i only have time for short sessions, and in zoom i still have a shot at getting some volume in, also the player pool is usually quite soft, so i decided to zoomZoom :f_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • aarrabiata
      aarrabiata
      Gold
      last couple weeks i didnt get to play much, just played a couple minor mtts, but unfortunately didnt manage to ship anything, literally broke even after like 30 games.

today i played a cash-zoom sess and managed to double up my roll, thanks to some good luck and some successfull shot taking (and extensive bum hunting) i should call my blog bumfights :f_p:

wonder if anyone reads this, anyways, graphs :
      stars

party

i'll try and upload some interesting hands after ive done the review
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by aarrabiata

wonder if anyone reads this, anyways,
      I do :truestory:

i'll try and upload some interesting hands after ive done the review
      Looking forward to it. :f_thumbsup:
    • la55i
      la55i
      Heyy, hows it going?
      Roll doubled up again? :f_thumbsup:
    • aarrabiata
      aarrabiata
      Gold
      hey, wow, some prominent viewers, cheers for the read :f_love:
      unfortunately, quite the opposite. played some mtts and had some mayor hardware issues (client freezing, not all tables opening back up after restart) so i basically lost all of em , heh :f_zZz:
      gonna play some more tonight !
    • aarrabiata
      aarrabiata
      Gold
      so i am back at around 200$.
      had some mayor issues with my macbook, had to wipe the hdd, hopefully it will run better this weekend.
      also had a free weekend so obviously i was beeing to greedy, went for the big bucks, played way to many mtts compared to cashgames, got punished big time for it ^^..