rakeback

• 11 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      You didn't read stickies or else you would find these:

Poker Stars FPP/$ chart
      list of VPP´s per limit + rake per limit

Short... No RB, you only collect points and then you can buy things from the shop.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi viewer88;
      You can spend you points for cash bonuses what makes it rakeback offer. More info here: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/store/?cat=cash-bonus
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Ok thanks alot guys.

One more question:
      How much rakeback are we talking about if you buy the reload bonus? What kind of rakeback % does it amount to?

also: there's no deposit bonus on stars?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Pokerstars if you are not at least supernova is really bad concerning rake back.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      $650 bonus for PlatinumStar means $0.013 / FPP, what is $ 0.0325 / VPP at this VIP level.

I have no idea what's the rake in NL games @ Stars, but playing 1/2 FL SH gives you $1.56/100 hands (39 VPP/100 hands * 2.5 (PT multiplicator) * 0.013 (value of 1 FPP)), what's the same as ~26% effective rakeback.

Don't forget if you are able to get to PlatinumStar, you will achieve SuperNova level sooner or later, which means +23% value of FPPs (if you use $4k bonuses), so effective rakeback would be 32.5% (from your old saved points) and 40% since you reach SN status.

There's $50 deposit bonus at Stars and 2 regular reload bonuses ($150 :rolleyes: ) per year + some special from time to time (like $250 2 weeks ago).
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I get about 15% on NL50 as gold. Would be 20% on platinum, 36% as Supernova. It's fairly poor unless your Supernova +
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99

Don't forget if you are able to get to PlatinumStar, you will achieve SuperNova level sooner or later, which means +23% value of FPPs (if you use $4k bonuses), so effective rakeback would be 32.5% (from your old saved points) and 40% since you reach SN status.
      This means you can't drop back down from platinumstar rank? That's interesting, since I don't plan on playing superhigh volume, only during the "working hours" when traffic on Ipoker sucks.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by viewer88
      Originally posted by opal99

This means you can't drop back down from platinumstar rank? That's interesting, since I don't plan on playing superhigh volume, only during the "working hours" when traffic on Ipoker sucks.
      Not really. You have to earn 10,000 VPP every month to keep PT status, but once you reach 100k in calendar year, you get Supernova status till end of January next year no matter if you play or not (you have to do something to keep it next year but thats different story and is doable once you were able to reach it before).

It was said, the requirement to get Platinum status will go down to only 7,500 VPP per month in March, so it's even better.

The fact is, RB before SN is not good at Stars (definetely not for NL players), so if you're going to move here, you should consider moving your whole BR and play exclusively here...
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I'm calculating things up and I see, Mansion has better "rakeback". Even at higher stakes.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      I'm calculating things up and I see, Mansion has better "rakeback". Even at higher stakes.
      but Mansion has higher rake.. much higher.. :rolleyes:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yeah, you are right... It's really much higher... Didn't realize how high in comparison to Stars is...