Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] AKo BB vs unknown shortie

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
352 Views
TheBrood
Joined: 17.07.2008
PokerStrategist

Known players:
[tg]Position_Stack:hands/vp$ip/RaisePreflop/AF/WTS/ORL/BBvsSteal/W$SD;Hero$10.60:///////;UTG1$12.30:38/34 /0 /1.5/29 /0 /-/100 ;UTG2$2.20:250/8 /5 /1.5/33 /23 /100 /33 ;[/tg]
0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A♠, K♣
UTG folds, UTG1 calls $0.10, UTG2 raises to $0.50, 6 folds, Hero raises to $1.70, UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $1.20.

Flop: ($3.55) 6♥, J♥, 8♣ (2 players)
Hero bets $3.55, UTG2 raises to $0.50 (All-In).

Turn: ($7.60) 2♣
River: ($7.60) 7♥ (2 players)

Final Pot: $7.60

I didnt have stats on him when I played the hand.


2 replies
NightFrostaSS
Joined: 25.10.2008
Elite Grinder

Without stats i treat him like a typical shortstack utg his range should be JJ+ AK so the best what we can expect here is a coinflip. I call preflop and let it go if didn't hit. I'm not good at shortstacking but as far as i remember he should c-bet all in if checked to him at this point, so i check/call flop if hit. But not sure if i'm right here.


veriz
Joined: 20.07.2008
BlackMember

I prefer to call vs shorties also, if you had nobody behind you then I would shove directly but all that without stats :P with stats I prefer to fold here and leave the shorties alone :P


Share: