[NL20-NL50] NL50 SH A9o

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,25/0,50 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](6 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9:club: , A:spade:
      [color:grey]MP2 folds[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $2,00[/color], CO calls $2,00, [color:grey]3 folds[/color].

Flop: ($4,75) 4:club: , 9:heart: , Q:spade: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $3[/color], CO calls $3,00.

Turn: ($10,75) 2:spade: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      Hero checks, [color:red]CO bets $7,66[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $15,32[/color], [color:red]CO raises to $10,08 (All-In)[/color].

River: ($36,15) 6:spade:

Final Pot: $36,15

He was very fishy. Can I make such plays for value with second pair best kicker?
  • 4 replies
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      you should post stacksizes in your hand history
      in this spots history is relevant and you are the only one that knows if you can do this play or not
      it depends a lot what kind of fish he is ? is he a lose passive fish that calls alot ?
      is he an aggressive fish that floats like crazzy and bets whenever you check to him?
      if you know the answer to this questions you know your answer to your hand
      + consider stacksize
      gl
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      If you want to play for stacks I rather do a c/r on the flop & push turn myself.

You create 0 fold equity here on the turn as he's commited already.

If you think he's bluffing, I would call turn and donk river allin.
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Diedobal
      If you want to play for stacks I rather do a c/r on the flop & push turn myself.

You create 0 fold equity here on the turn as he's commited already.

If you think he's bluffing, I would call turn and donk river allin.
      I obviously don't want to have fold equity because he'd only fold worse hands.
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      I only mean turn is the worst spot to get him allin from our 3 choices: Flop/Turn/River.