Yup Yup

• Passero
      Passero
      Bronze
      A few days ago i signed up because i would try another client. I'm used of playing on unibet but i wanted to change the client. I signed up here and created an account on full tilt. A few hours after i passed the test i received an email stating my 50$ was arrived at full tilt.

So i start playing. On unibet i have a BR of 300+ and i am used of playing on 10NL so i start playing 10NL on full tilt. Not really below BR because i could transfer from unibet if needed :)

It started great. made some good hands and in no time i was 20$+ Deepstacked and made a full house on the turn. On the river a guy who was also deepstacked went all in, i called and he made his full house (bigger one) on the river... Bye bye profit...

I kept on playing and made a good run. My profit was again 20$+. Deepstacked on a table i flopped a set on a 385 board. Turn 2 and guy went all in so i followed. He showed A4 and i lost another big stack. Profit again bye bye.

I finally stopped at over 1k hands and was break even...
  • 4 replies
    • smallhanzir
      smallhanzir
      Bronze
      Hi ! Welcome to the forums ! Im also playing on full tilt 10NL its great fun and easy to make some small profit there :)

A small tip that works for me is that once i hit about 15-20 dollar profit, even lower sometimes, i tend to take a small break. Go smoke, read some forums etc. This really helps me with my focus, concentration and confidence, since as soon as i sit on a new table i feel refreshed and ready to go. This doesn't apply to everyone but it helps me so much !
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey there Passero,

After reading through your thread i was wondering how you were able to pass the quiz twice as you would have originally passed a test to create your account on the 28th March 2007 according to your avatar and now your saying that you passed the quiz again a few days ago.

I'm just confused as to how it was possible.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Passero
      Passero
      Bronze
      I din't do the test twice.

The thing is, i started playing poker in 2007 and i created an account here. I didn't do the test back then. I just created an account. After a few months i stopped playing because i tilted to much and i couldn't cope with it. I cleared my BR and stopped.

This year in january i started again with 10$ leftover on unibet. I grinded my way up untill my BR was 300. I then was looking for a new client and i was interested in FTP. By looking for a free bankroll for FTP i came up with this site. I forgot that i even had an account... I never used it in 2007. I wanted to register but my username and email address was allready been used so i logged in and saw that i could get a free BR for FTP and i did the quiz.

That's my story :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Passero,

My apologies to you for getting the wrong end of the stick by thinking that that you had taken the test twice.

Good luck on your poker journey with PokerStrategy at your side.

Regards,
      -Steve