How to deposit on Pokerstars ? (Your experiences)

• roswellx
      Hi all,

I'd like to ask you to share your depositing experiences on Pokerstars. I have a Visa Electron card which is accepted by all the other Poker sites except Pokerstars. Pacific Poker, Bwin, Poker Room, Lads Broke, Bet 365 all of them accepted it and asked for no documents. However when it comes to Pokerstars they first would like to see some documents such an utility bill having your name on it and sign a form they send etc.. This is procedure is thought for customers' safety :) from countries such as Bulgaria, Serbia etc. OMG :spade:

I said OK and I thought another method of depositing would work but nope it did not. I've tried to deposit using my MoneyBookers account it wasn't successfull either. Just for this purpose, I've subscribed for monthly paid cell phone service to have actually a regular bill which my name will appear on it. I don't know if they will be able to understand it, it is in Cyrillic alphabet :D :heart: and accept. Anyway some ideas how can I avoid this procedure for now ?
  • 11 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hey roswellx,

I have always deposited on pokersites, including PokerStars, using MoneyBookers and i have never had any problems with it. Fast deposits into poker accounts and fast withdrawals from those poker accounts too.

• opal99
      I use VISA everywhere.

Those safety procedures are not rare when using credit/debit card, so you should be prepared next time and have .zip file with scans of passport, card and utility bill - I have such one and it's ready to be sent anytime :)
    • Tklimas
      I would offer MoneyBookers as well ;)
    • williamtywong
      I live in canada, and click2pay has been working really well for me, and since they have offer a debit card, I can take the money out in cold hard cash as soon as it's withdrawn to my account.

btw: I fund click2pay using a mastercard, but i'm sure visa works too.
    • justkyle88
      VISA is super quick for me.
    • straddler71

Can't you just wire money from your bank account? Credit cards are good too since your account can be funded immediately. And online banks such as moneybookers is the easiest way to move money around on the poker sites.
    • Jonaton
      I just signed up an account and deposited with an e-check and it was simple, took all of 30 seconds to go through the whole process. The only minor pain is you can only deposit $100 your first deposit and only 1 deposit per 48 hours.
      IDK if its because I am in Canada and Canada rocks, but I use the instant e cheques,

or the deposit right to my bank account.

So far I have done this on PokerStars and on Full TIlt. Both for withdraws and for deposits.

all transactions completed super fast and no fees, and the money right in the bank.
    • roswellx
      Hi guys,

Well, I e-mailed them yesterday they said they have changed their depositing policy. Here what they wrote me today:

"We no longer need any documentation from you. We have fully reinstated
      your account. Please try to deposit once again and hopefully this should
      work. If you still have problems then please email us right away."

Woohoo :D

I immediately tried to deposit via Money Bookers and bingo. I was able to deposit in 30 secs as you told.

Previously, even for depositing they asked for some documents. I had none. I have a Visa card but they didn't accept it in the past. (I mean my card wasn't accepted due to missing documents)

Anyway the problem has been solved !

Deposited 50 $ and I'm playing NL10. ATM I'm up, 30 $

Thank you for sharing your experiences...

See you at the tables

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • dadude77
      NL10 SSS? although up $30 seems alot for that fast in SSS, If Big stack, please

• roswellx
      I'm at 230 ATM... I'm not playing on PS coz I'm trying to clear a nasty 500 $ bonus on Bwin. Unfortunately, It is not being tracked by (I had an account there b4)... I play BSS on both sites now. Current total BRM 500+ $.

I haven't cashed out from PS. I'm not planning to... I will go up when I really feel I beat NL10 and have 600 $ on PS.

GL at tables.

Note: At the beginning I was playing Mid stacked 5 $ BI and wasn't multi-tabling just 2 tables. Now I play 6+