Black Member Party VII: Who is going?

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Black Member Party VI which took place in Düsseldorf is over! You can check out the video for the Party here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/3788

For the first time we actually had a large delegation of Dutch Diamonds that made their way to Düsseldorf to celebrate with the dominantly German PokerStrategists.

At the Parties Diamonds enjoyed;

- Free entrance to one of the cities best clubs for the Diamond + one accompanying person
      - The Diamond Buffet (as an alternative to the Black Member Dinner), consisting of great food for both Diamond + Guest
      - Free Drinks for the 2,5 hours during which the buffet is opened
      - Drink vouchers of 30€ each for drinks at the Party itself for both Diamond + Guest
      - A chance to meet tons of other poker players + PokerStrategy Staff
      - A free Fuck-Luck T-shirt from the BWin collection)
      - An awesome party

The next Party will take place in Hamburg, Germany and will most likely take place in the proximity (+/- a week) of the 6th of June.

In the past there have been few foreign Diamonds at these Events - and especially for the English community it is quite hard to attend in larger numbers due to the large distances. Yet the Dutch have shown that it is possible - and there are obviously a few of us who are interested in attending (high vip status party for English community- ever?)

This is therefore a thread to discuss interest in going to the Party in Germany for those planning to hit Diamond Status by that time. If there are multiple people from the same area it might be possible to arrange shared transportation etc.

If there are enough of us I can also see if it would be possible to set up some kind of side event for us - to make the entire thing more interesting.

Interested in coming
      Slovakia: TheLastNail, opal99
      Slovenia: Dippy19
      Switzerland: swissmoumout
      Germany: Chiller3k
      Spain: SoyCD

So gogogo - who is thinking about actually attending one of these parties? :)
  • 33 replies
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      Hi guys! I am definitely going, I just want to meet up with this gr8 community, without which I would have never achieved anything.. Share experiences, get to know interesting new people, have some glance beyond the avatar level of aquitance.. get motivated by seeing a part of action blacks have (I am comiiing :D ), and ofc have a great time at the party!!! I also want that shirt btw :D .. (have 500$+ diff in profit<<ev; in last 5 days..)

The thing is, if we could get together and organize a programm of our own it would be just awesome, bcs we could stay for a whole weekend or so and just enjoy it so much more, without travelling there and back "just" for classical diamond program..

I smell actioooooooon :evil:

now.. to getting that 1 accompanying person :heart: :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      If there are enough of us I can also see if it would be possible to set up some kind of side event for us - to make the entire thing more interesting.

So gogogo - who is thinking about actually attending one of these parties? :)
      If that is going to happen, I'll be there! My account is not tracked but 7500 points shouldn't be problem at all or I can go as TheLastNail's guest :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      7500 till 6th of June?

Hmm... I'll wait for Party number XIV or so :D
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      actually it's 7500 during 4 weeks xD

But I'm also going.. after all I'm living in Hamburg ^^
      I'm looking forward to meeting some of you folks.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I'd love to go, but I always imagined it would be something like WWII(surrounded by germans!!! :D ), and to be one of 3 ppl there that don't speak German would suck^^

But if something special gets organized for the English community I would probably go if I had time then :)

Any Slovenians tempted to go?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      to be one of 3 ppl there that don't speak German would suck^^

But if something special gets organized for the English community I would probably go if I had time then :)
      exactly my thoughts... I hope SoyCD will come with something special for us =)
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      I would definitely go if I wasn't in the farthest possible location from germany. I think I'll wait till black where it's subsidised travel ;)
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TerrorBlade
      I think I'll wait till black where it's subsidised travel ;)
      #2 !! :D
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      It could be great fun if a few/lot of us go (long journeys really aren't a problem when you have buddies & alcohol ;) )

I'd really like to go, but I have exams in June, not exactly sure when... I'll reconfirm
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      I was with the dutch delegation at party nr. VI and it's definately worth it ;)
      only problem is I got exams so I won't be able to attend this one :(
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      You and Vesolc are only Diamond Slovenians anyway :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      You and Vesolc are only Diamond Slovenians anyway :D
      What happened to sismis?

And Vesolc, if you are reading this, are you going?

EDIT: Also I think gape0000 wouldn't have a problem making diamond and you, Corey, can make it if you get to 1/2 till then :)
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      cool What month would i have to do some mega sss grinding on ipoker to come?

Also dippy nice post count
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      lol. I'm a very active member of PS :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze

lol, wtf :D
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      lol. I'm a very active member of PS :D
      screenshot & save for those "xxth post!!11" threads :P
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Exams so can't go, last time was fun though
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      The new full Black Member Party Video is here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/3788 !!

I'll update the original post with people thinking about coming and the countries they are from. That way we can get a better picture of who would be coming from where.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I'm famous, I'm in the vid!