binside points

• marcelhermus
      marcelhermus
      Bronze
      what are you going to do with you`re binside points?

are you going for the real money packages or are you going to trie to save for something like the tv?
      what is most profitable.

myabe someone has a list like the stars list.
  • 14 replies
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      real money packages don't really make up for the time spent. biggest one is only 50 euros (67,xx $ or so last time I checked) so if in eg. you started with building up your BR from NL10, you'll get to that amount of points in 2 months or more so if you are good enough, those 50 eu are your winnings for an average day if you get to NL50+ by then....
      and another thing about those cash packs: for 50 eu you need exactly double the amount of points you need for 25 eu. if you compare it with the titan points trade, you get 45 $ for only 3 times the points you need for 10 $ (if I remember correctly). but yeah, titan is Ipoker so you'd be better off playing @ bwin and spending all your points in some raffle :P
    • marcelhermus
      marcelhermus
      Bronze
      mwe have 250k points in one month. so i was wondering whats best to spent.

cause in a year i probably get lots more points cause i will be yellow soon.
      and points go alot faster.
    • Katavich
      Katavich
      Bronze
      It seems that conversion rate (points/value) is always the same, no matter what you want to buy. So I would most of it spent on real money package and rest of it in "win VIP tickets" :D
    • JoaoMartins
      JoaoMartins
      Bronze
      Where can you see what you can do with the points?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      binside shop>>

For everything less than WII/PSP, the points value is not worth it.
      Therefore I cashed real money packages.
    • JoaoMartins
      JoaoMartins
      Bronze
      Forgive my noobyness, I am not a player at bwin. Can I still have a look at the store? If so, were can I find it?
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      @ Joao: t h i s should help I suppose

@ darkone: dude!
      the new TomTom go 730 !!
      !!!!
      ! !! !
      I know everything else apart from the BMW (which is unreachable.....no really....100 mil points......literally unreachable) seems like useless sh*t, but this is the best thing they've had so far.

not a lot of people know about tomtom, but the price for this model reaches 450 $ on some sites. If you calculate it's value on the site, for 700 k points you can get ~ 290 $ so definitely better than the points -> cash conversion they offer.
      unfortunately I already have a MIO C720 which has the same screen size and so far I'm satisfied with it (mainly because of it's samsung CPU :P )...
      but I already asked some ppl and am thinking of getting the tomtom and sell one of them in case anyone will be interested
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      @mishuq - click here
      Anyway, 700k points is about 300 eur, which is more than enough of the price.
      And I take my words back - PSP/WII are cheaper online too.
      Tournament tickets, if you dont want to play > cash.
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      those are refurbished. new one is about 350 $ on amazon. but still, it seems the price went down a bit. easiest thing though is to accept the bwin points -> cash conversion and should be enough.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Ok, even supposing you wont get a refurbished one from bwin ( which I doubt a lot),
      TomTom GO 730 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator- TomTom
      Condition: New
      $262.31
      Still way under 300euros.
      /////////
      SNG players are the most privileged ones. Not only they receive a hard-rock 50% rb with the bonus, they get to buy tickets from the store also.RIgged :D
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      how the heck do they get to 50% rb ?!?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by mishuq
      how the heck do they get to 50% rb ?!?
      They receive 5PP per dollar rake.
      They clear bonus with a rate 10PP/$.
    • Skinner3555
      Skinner3555
      Bronze
      With 8x points/$ bonus and yellow status - tournament player gets up to 65% rakeback (55% green status) , while cash player gets only up to 27.5% rakeback (17.5% with green status).
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Skinner3555
      With 8x points/$ bonus and yellow status - tournament player gets up to 65% rakeback (55% green status) , while cash player gets only up to 27.5% rakeback (17.5% with green status).
      While your calculations for tournament players are correct, the ones for cash gamers are really off - the actual percentage is 50%+!