What kind of player?

• 10 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      360 hands is not nearly enough to make a solid analysis from, but from what I can tell

You see too many flops, don't fold enough, don't raise enough

Wouldn't call you a fish or donk, but you are definitely loose passive in this session.

I wouldn't put too much credit in this small sample size though, its really not enough to make a fair judgement. You need 10,000 + hands for a more honest evaluation.
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      too many played hands!
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I'd call you a calling station. Your play looks rather passive too.
    • Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      So what can you guys recommend me to do? read some special articles?
      Play only AA, KK, AK?
      I played very loose, because of the table. The players called and raised with shit cards, thats why I played so loose :)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      To many flops...............remember even fish are entitled to get good hands, so on another day you could get mashed.

You don't have to stick to AA,KK, AK, but let me guess you are playing lots of suited cards and things like A5, K8, Q9, JT from any position?
    • Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      Not really I dont play like J6 because they are suited.
      But I can Call with Axs KQ, KJ, QJ, J10suited.
      I do not play bitchy cards as 5,3 6,4 and so on, high cards, when I know they have crazy cards. It was a Crazy table, had lost my BR, so i got very loose did´t stick to AA,KK,AK,QQ.
    • edd1e
      edd1e
      Bronze
      As others have said this is a small sample, But 39% of flops seen is huge!I worry if mine get to 20%

I think that you may be playing too many marginal hands from early position. It's acceptable to play KQ, JQish hands from CO or BU and raising with them rather than donking, you have to make fish pay for their mistakes! If you are getting tired of waiting for good hands in position, try donking in with PP from anywhere (there are several threads about this) or, better yet, have a go at multi-tabling.

Well, hope this helps
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Immanueldk
      But I can Call with Axs KQ, KJ, QJ, J10suited.
      Best to play these is first in with a raise not with 2nd or 3rd with a call...........

However you were making $$ so what does this prove.......... :D ?
    • Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      hehe, I lost almost my entire br that day, and with 1.27 on the account and 5 dollar at the table Well it was very desperate.
      But i made 5 to 51 dollar playing crazy poker :)

I will read more articles i think, im almost done with David Sklansky Texas Hold´em :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      isn't Texas Hold'em about fixed limit??

If I were you, I'd stick to our articles until you master everything from basic to gold and then would start to look for some aditional study material.