This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL 50 SH AKo

• Ensyfer
      Ensyfer
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $102,16
      Hero:
      $67,97

0,25/0,50 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:spade: , A:heart:
      Hero raises to $1,75, MP3 folds, CO raises to $5,00, 3 folds, Hero calls $3,25.

Flop: ($10,75) Q:heart: , Q:club: , T:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6, CO calls $6,00.

Turn: ($22,75) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $21,62, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $44,37

I didnt 4bet because i 4betted him in previous hand.What to do on the turn?
      I thought for a while.. about 2nd cbet but decided to check instead and revaluate.After a pot-size bet i had to fold i guess
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since you 4-bet him before it is very likely that he would shove there worse hand,so my line is to 4-bet pf for value being oop.
      Don´t like lead out, I think you should rather c/c, since you likely has better hand.
      I´d likely fire turn with nut flush draw, two overcards, gutshot, he should fold there JJ and worse hands.
      When he shoves, then you likely can fold.