This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Does elephant import observed hands?

• tXZ
      tXZ
      Bronze
      I used to open up some tables at my limit on PokerStars, and leave them for half an hour importing hands with pokertracker, so I could sit in them with some stats already.

Today I'm trying out Elephant, and there's nothing popping up... Is there no way to do this with elephant? I can see the hand history of the table, and copy paste hands one by one, but after importing, they don't even show up at the "Hands" tab.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I dont think Elephant does datamining, but there are other programs available for this purpose
    • tXZ
      tXZ
      Bronze
      ok, I see the legality issue.. i thought elephant would work in the same way as pokertracker, by just accessing the hand history.

so, what if I buy hand histories on HHdealer, can I import them on Elephant, or does it only store hands with me on the table?

I like the elephants design and functionality, but it feels a little incomplete.
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      i actyally had this thing working... and could datamine...

but after i reinstaled my pc i cant do datamining anymore...

anyone knows what to change so i could datamine even while not siting at the table?